Tis 16 days and counting.................

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:09 pm

til the total domination of the SEC Western Division by the MSU Bulldogs. Every sports magazine has picked us last, gonna finish 1st. They pick us high, finish low, pick us low, finish on top. It's true, it's true. Looks like LSU will be the team to beat, don't think so. As for eli and his crew, maybe 4 wins on the season, 5 at the most, gonna be a rough season for the so-called heisman man. How ya like that prognostication there, Meeka??? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Last edited by Greenhead22 on Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wngrog
Regular

Postby wngrog » Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:24 pm

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]uke:

I don't know if Bulldog fans or worse when they are winning or when they are losing

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
wngrog
Regular

Postby wngrog » Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:28 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Greenhead22:
<STRONG>prognastication</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the Mississippi education better!

[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
HDC
Veteran

Postby HDC » Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:42 pm

I hear Eli may not even start, they are gonna log and pave THE GROVE, and they will be on probation before the end of football season! At least that is my wish list.

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RED_HEAD

Postby RED_HEAD » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:34 pm

If the Grove gets logged it will be from the hill billies at State. Oh yea, I forgot that your 300 pound tailback Dontea hurt his knee. At least ya'll got rid of the Quarterback you had last year (horrible).

RING THOSE BELLS, THOSE 15 YARDS WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
timber-hunter
Veteran

Postby timber-hunter » Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:26 pm

oh my goodness the smack will be flowing through this site like the mighty tallahatchie river was flowing this past winter. LSU is who I root for and yes they will most likely win the west but it will be hard fought b/c MSU and UM will be running and gunning after last years season. But I think this year the team to beat will be UT. Plain and simple the hound dogs will moan in the end and run off to lick their wounds. The mighty cats from bayou country will triumph in the end.
So, you don't like us cutting trees; well try using plastic toilet paper!!!
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:28 pm

Let's see, Donate got up to 259, now down to 230. He'll be back, but the 3 RB's behind him will see more playing time. Last year's screwups were the WR's, not the QB. I bet Eli will never be winningest QB in the SEC during his career. Wonder who owns that record??? Hint: Former MSU QB
HARLEY
Veteran

Postby HARLEY » Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:01 am

You guys really need to venture outside of MS. Dont forget about those Razorbacks, everyone remembers the 7 OT game and a very close loss to LSU last year. We are returning virtually everyone, now woth a years experience under their belt! GO HOGS!!!!!!!! :P
StateEngineerAtaStateJob

Hey Greenhead22.

Postby StateEngineerAtaStateJob » Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:43 pm

"I bet Eli will never be winningest QB in the SEC during his career. Wonder who owns that record??? Hint: Former MSU QB"

You really need to lay off the crack pipe neck. A MSU QB holding ANY kind of SEC record is unheard of. Much less one for most wins in a career.
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:45 pm

And you are one to lecture to someone about smoking something in a crack pipe. :roll: :roll: :roll:
StateEngineerAtaStateJob

Well I bet I could smoke crack all night long

Postby StateEngineerAtaStateJob » Sun Aug 18, 2002 6:05 pm

and it wouldn't make me stupid enough to write MSU QB and SEC record in the same sentence. I don't think it would make me stupid enough to believe that other people would actually believe it either.
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Sun Aug 18, 2002 6:30 pm

I'm not even going to waste my time talking to someone as dumb as yourself. Why don't you go back to that hole-in-the wall website that you post on and leave this one.
Delta Duck
Duck South Addict

Postby Delta Duck » Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:24 pm

They must have taken Bluesky's puter away from him.

Greenhead, I'm glad to see such blind pride!!

Keep it up!!!
BPT
Veteran

Postby BPT » Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:26 pm

Dont count out BAMA. We might not be able to go to the SEC Championship but we can still win the west and spoil someone elses season. Bama is pretty stacked this year especially at runningback.
MALLARDBUSTER
Veteran

Postby MALLARDBUSTER » Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:56 pm

4 WINS, MAYBE 5 YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING, THAT'S A JOKE. 7 SURE WINS WITH A POSSIBLE 8 OR 9 , DEPENDING ON THE DFENSE . IF THE DFENSE DOESN'T SHOW UP YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT, BUT OH IF THEY DO EVERYONE'S IN TROUBLE,BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA SCORE 30+ POINTS EVERY GAME

I CAN TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW, WE MAY NOT WIN THE WEST OR EVEN COME CLOSE, BUT REMEMBER THIS

STATE WILL LOSE ON THANKSGIVING NIGHT!
DRY EM OUT BOYS!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”