Wicker

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Wicker

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 pm

It’s nice to know Roger wicker officially stands in opposition to Donald Trump.

Six more years before we can vote him out??
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Re: Wicker

Postby missed mallards » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:05 am

Something in the back of my mind told me NOT to vote for Wicker.....but, when I entered the voting booth, I did it, anyway.....BIG MISTAKE, BUT NEVER AGAIN !!!!!.....and, no one in my family will, either.....and, I got a BIG family!!!!!
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:04 am

[quote="dukluk"]Something in the back of my mind told me NOT to vote for Wicker.....but, when I entered the voting booth, I did it, anyway.....[quote]

same, here...did the same with Cochran, too, but he wowed me with parlor tricks when I was a boy. mom used to work for senator Eastland and thad stopped by the house asking if mom was home one day when I was out shooting hoops...he made a few trick shots, found out mom wasn't home and left just as fast down the driveway as he did coming in. seems like it was a big election year or may have even been '76 and there was a bi-centennial soiree coming up...I just remember him wheelin up, making a few shots, asking if mom was home and wheelin out.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Just listened to Pres. Trump's veto speech.....I hope Wicker listened to it, too, but I doubt it.....the Pres. did everything, except call out the Rino's by name.....I wish he had named Wicker at the top of the list.
I've had literally dozens of my out-of-state friends text me with their disdain for Wicker.
I am totally ashamed that Wicker calls himself, representing my great state of Mississippi !!!!!
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:20 am

This will nite Wicker next election. He lost my vote
Peewee
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:01 am

When I first saw the list I was totally shocked to see the state of ms represented!!! Of all the states I beleive that wicker was the biggest shock of all. He tried to spin it to the best of his ability but it will be an epic fail!!!!! Saw how quick cynde Hyde smith came out in support and couldn’t be more proud of her. Won’t take much to unseat wicker next time. Folks here don’t forget votes like his. You are elected to represent those that voted you in. He needs to start heading further west and I mean wayyyyy further
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Recall vote seems appropriate.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Seriously. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Chris McDaniel on a personal level perhaps he would be just the kind a guy to spearhead such an effort?

No telling what else Wicker may try and do for the remainder of trumps two terms in office?
Buckwabit
Duck South Addict

Postby Buckwabit » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 am

I couldn't bring myself to vote for him this time. I just couldn't
Chad Miley

I love the "Ole Man"..Plenty of Birds and No Company...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”