Ole Miss vs Arkansas and MSU vs A&M

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

peewee
Duck South Addict

Ole Miss vs Arkansas and MSU vs A&M

Postby peewee » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 am

Who yall got for this week. I think Ole Miss wins by 10 at home. I know Ole Miss will have a new qb but lets be honest, all he will have to do is toss it up to AJ and he will make some plays.

State at A&M will be a tough environment for the Dawgs but I believe they pull it out by a touchdown.
Peewee
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Re: Ole Miss vs Arkansas and MSU vs A&M

Postby mfalkner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:59 am

If, and only if, Reb receivers remember to actually catch the balls that hit their hands this week. I saw at least six drops last week where the vaunted receiving corps had two hands on the ball and dropped it. No wonder Patterson had the deer in the headlights look. They owe Arkansas a couple, but for some reason Hogs play Ole Miss like the super bowl every time.

Dawgs and Aggies should be a bar fight and a fun game to watch, I got MSU by at least a touchdown.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm

The one thing that has me concerned for MSU is they have played like crap on the road. If they don't come out fired up and with passion it could be a long night.
Peewee
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm

How do you like your Hope and Change?
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Postby mfalkner » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:32 pm

mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Arkansas has no defense what so ever. Rebs should be able to put up points even with out Paterson. Really don't know about the state game. Aggies are playing more physical than previous years but this is about the time of year they start flopping. Sumlin has talked about how they are playing more guys now so they don't wear down as easy as previous seasons. Let's see if it pays off. State can't afford to get down early.
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Postby RedEyed Duck » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Anyone watching the MSU vs Texas A&M game, tell me that Ron Gilmore doesn't aound just like Tim Meadows from Saturday Night Live. I can't listen to the dude without seeing Meadows everytime he speaks. What happened Ole Miss? State is rolling so far just gotta watch him with the "mute" on.
I am interested in purchasing duck calls that were made by Mike McLemore. I am a family member and they have a sentimental value.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:00 am

Personally I couldn't stand the announcers. All they did was make excuses for A&M. That got old after the first quarter. Give a team the praise it should when they roll up into someone's house and kick them in the mouth.
Peewee

Return to “Sports Forum”