Few poppers

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Few poppers

Postby Denduke » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Ran outa pink/purple feathers so dubbed some kids hair fibers as substitute.
Bigun outa foam.

Fiber as dubbing

The non salty got rubber legs for old bucketmouth

Few outa utility corks. Been skipping the paint just SallyHansen Hard as Nails with glitter dust and flakes.

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Few poppers

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:22 pm

I used to love fishing just don’t ever make time anymore. That is some nice work.

I’ve still got a dandy little orvis 4 weight fly rod that I used to like fishing for bream using “bream killers”

My favorite was fishing in a little stream off the pearl River south of Jackson, catching pumpkin seed sunfish.

OK, it was really just a creek that dumped into the pearl but you know what I mean. Haha
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Been kinda dismal for bream this year at my local state lakes but have managed some small bass on occasions.

Couple hours at a local state lake. Threw couple nice sows back kept some lil ones to eat. Lost couple more chunks before changed to bigger/ more hook bite in the popper. Pattern was the nice ones seemed to be on perimeter of bream beds and not many of them anymore...

Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Couple of "copper" poppers for redfish with glitter bodies, kids hair for tails, and the hair w/flash dubbed for hackles.
[url="https://postimg.cc/image/mtvrlthzf/"][/url]

Return to “General Discussion Forum”