Thank you!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Thank you!

Postby champcaller » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:13 pm

a huge thanks to Mr. Eddleman! i had lunch today with him and for a couple hours talked turkeys and ducks and it was everything i hoped it would be and more. i could of sat there all day listening to his stories.

my call is a masterpiece of art and as a tool. the sound that this thing produces is amazing and i dont say that about a game call very often.

thanks again Mr. Eddleman and i hope you enjoy your call; i cant wait to do it again!

tj
Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
LawDawg
Duck South Addict

Re: Thank you!

Postby LawDawg » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm

welcome to the club. It's a good one to be in. The foam contraption is genious!
"Yea, I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg, had to kill it with a shovel. it took about an hour." - Michael Scott

http://alectaylor.smugmug.com/
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Thanks to you champ and you Alec, That's what the sport is all about. It's all about the call and seeing how they respond to it. Thanks for the cut down TJ, When I hear the term stick of death, I know what you young fellows are talking about. I just wish that I were 21 and had the air that you boys have. Thanks for a fun day. ---- I've got a pat. pending on the Call silencer/chalk holder. Enjoy the calls boys!!!!!
Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Postby champcaller » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 pm

i hope you enjoy it!

thanks again.
Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 am

Champ, I blew that thing all the way back to Greenville yesterday, LOVE IT!!!! The incline on the tone board is similar to Jimmy's. Just took a little getting used to. Thanks! It was Fun!
Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"

Return to “General Discussion Forum”