Dixon Vest!!!!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jwsewell12

Dixon Vest!!!!!!

Postby jwsewell12 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Im trying to find one of the Bob Dixon turkey vests. if anyone is selling one let me know or if you know where i might could find one. i will pay good money for it. thanks.
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Re: Dixon Vest!!!!!!

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Regular

Postby 38930 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

That is going to be a hard find. I bought 4 when they came out. I gave one to my best friend, I use one and I have the other 2 hanging in the closet with tags still on them. Best vest that I have found yet. I am hoping to one day have a son and I can give him one.
RebelYelp
Duck South Addict

Postby RebelYelp » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 pm

are you wanting one for the nostalgia or for the vest ? I have a dixon vest and a limbhanger.... limbhanger has most of the same features, but not quite as good quality.... i hunt with the limbhanger though most of the time and there's nothing wrong with it, if you're just wanting it for the features that is....
Sun rise in the east.... and it sets up in the West, yes the sun rise in east baby, and it sets up in the west..... It's hard to tell, hard to tell, hard to tell, which one, which one I love best.....
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am

I have the Limbhanger as well. There are only a few features on the Dixon vest that I wish were on the Limbhanger but its nothing that detered me from buying it and using it for the past few years. Its really a good vest.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”