Mr. E's Black Magic for Halloween

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
swamprooter
Duck South Addict

Mr. E's Black Magic for Halloween

Postby swamprooter » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:55 am

Mr. E dropped some voodoo on me this past week. A black mineral stain poplar turpin style with a black walnut lid. Now i know all about mineral stain poplar because i gave him some blanks including this one a while back but he has found some magical black walnut lid material that is special. He gave me a warning the call was on the way and when i returned home from a long business trip, i simply tore the box to shreds to get to the call.. So being 12:30 am at night having flown across country that day, i rested in my office chair to listen intently to how John had folded the sounds of these two unique dark woods together................It was pure VOODOO magic! having trouble finding the side i liked best to call from, i called them a draw. Thanks John a ton and i will cherish this call forever.
Attachments
20151104_093132.jpg
"i aint a mindreader, i am just an elf" Silas Robertson
LawDawg
Duck South Addict

Re: Mr. E's Black Magic for Halloween

Postby LawDawg » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:24 am

that's something special right there!
"Yea, I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg, had to kill it with a shovel. it took about an hour." - Michael Scott

http://alectaylor.smugmug.com/
edub20
Duck South Addict

Re: Mr. E's Black Magic for Halloween

Postby edub20 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:49 pm

that thing looks sweet.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Return to “General Discussion Forum”