National Wild Turkey Convention in Nashville Feb 12-15.

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jake St. John
Veteran

National Wild Turkey Convention in Nashville Feb 12-15.

Postby Jake St. John » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:21 pm

If you are planning on going, please stop by The Mississippi Callmakers Association booth 324. Tom Crook(Mississippi Scratchboxes), Mike Langely(Headcrusher Turkey & Duck Calls), Mark McPhail(Wise Old Owl Scratchboxes and Trough calls) and Mr. E (Custom Old Style Stribling and Turpin Box Calls) will have a great group of calls to choose from. I will have the attached Gator Gobbling Stribling with Brass Top Hat and the first Brass Handled Chalk Holder for you to play. This is a call that I just finished for Jeff Estridge in Jackson. His wood, Ribbon Mahogany over crotch walnut. Got a great sound. Hope to see you there. Mr. E

Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Re: National Wild Turkey Convention in Nashville Feb 12-15.

Postby Blackduck » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 pm

I had the pleasure of spending NE Eve with you son and daughter n law. We were in residency together and have several mutual friends. Small world.
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:55 pm

Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:49 pm

This call is hitting in all the right spots as shown by the angel wings on the paddle. Come on by and play this call if you are in Nashville. Thanks, Mr. E
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Here is another Turpin Short Box that I will have on display in Nashivlle for Steve Brown. This one is his processed black walnut over his figured mahogany. You need hear this one if you stop by the Mississippi Callmakers Association Booth in Nashville. Mr. E

skywalker
Duck South Addict

Postby skywalker » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Nice lookin calls! This will be my first year to miss in a while. Had to choose between two vac days at the convention or two more days hunting in KS.........however, I'm already missing the convention and fun time with friends. Best of luck to you!
cupnglide
Veteran

Postby cupnglide » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:57 pm

I'll see you up there, Mr. E. Maybe you can show me a few tricks on that Stribling. I'll be taking mine to the woods in a couple months.
Never assume.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”