Ebay Auction

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jake St. John
Veteran

Ebay Auction

Postby Jake St. John » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Mailing this East of the Slash Book/Call combination for a fundraiser. It should hit ebay in a week or two If anyone interest in an Old School combination Book/Call. Only the 3rd one put on ebay in 25 years.

Mr. E
Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
swamprooter
Duck South Addict

Re: Ebay Auction

Postby swamprooter » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 am

have you forgotten me !!!! LOL!!! i just sent this to a big time EOS fan i know in florida...he will be buying this at all costs!! i expect commission. got a big persimmon tree down on the river, you interested!
"i aint a mindreader, i am just an elf" Silas Robertson
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 pm

You know you can get whatever you want anytime you ask. I got a message from Mr. Jeff McKamey up in Chattanooga to see if he received the Book and Call for the auction. He got it this weekend and
said "She's a player". This is only the third 1st edition book with East of the Slash Call offered on ebay or otherwise. Doubt there will be any more with 1st edition East of the Slash Books. Wade is just about out of books.

I got about 5 orders for Persimmon paddle Turpins up in Nashville last Feb. That log you gave me is cut up and ready for them. Trade you some persimmon for whatever call you want my friend. Just holler when you get it up there in Oxford, and Bulldog Mr. E will come by for a visit. I have a bunch of Northeastern callmakers wanting some of this persimmon. They are learning what kind of good sound it puts out.

Mr. E
Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
kris Schaumburg
Veteran

Postby kris Schaumburg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:22 pm

i haven't read east of the slash. I've got one or two stock market books in front of it, but I'm guessing you'd recommend picking up a copy?
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:31 am

I am told that Bidding on the above starts this afternoon on Ebay! Have some fun and put in a bid :D

Mr. E
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 pm

It is up and running. Here is the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261577379468?ss ... 1555.l2649
Jake St. John
Veteran

Postby Jake St. John » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 am

Current Bid is $255 with about 5 hours left.
Mr. E
LawDawg
Duck South Addict

Postby LawDawg » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:05 pm

$341. Not bad, Mr. E. Not bad at all. :D
"Yea, I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg, had to kill it with a shovel. it took about an hour." - Michael Scott

http://alectaylor.smugmug.com/

Return to “General Discussion Forum”