This forum will contain important site announcements and policies. It is the duty of all members to keep current with these announcements and policies. Registration and participation in the forums implies acceptance of the terms and policies of the site.
DUKLUVR
Veteran

Postby DUKLUVR » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 am

[b]Hey there GUYS each and every day, when I get to MS Ducks, I CLEARLY see that I am in and verifiedx as such.

Then suddenly, when trying to go to ANY FORUM,, there is no permission to read, or anything. This is MY special, time, to see
the opinions, facts, etc. dsof so many informed people.

Q, is WHY MUST I, SPEND TIME, OF ME AND YOU GREAT, DEVELOPERS, AND MODERATORS; SIGNING IN EVERY DAY????????

thanks, DUKLUVR
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Re: log in !!!!!!

Postby Greenhead22 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 am

It's an issue with your browser......not the site. Mine does the same thing when the browser doesn't detect the server in a reasonable amount of time. Go into your browser's Tools/Options and delete your cookies and cache. That should fix the problem.
DUKLUVR
Veteran

Postby DUKLUVR » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:34 am

HERE WE GO AGAIN S O S having to spend unnecessary time, to SIGN-IN WHEN at 1st arriving I AM SIGNED IN!!!!

The post regarding this subject, is good, I shall return to READ, again, then FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!!

Thanks GUYS, I won't bother ya'll again!!!! DUKLUVR, suburbs of LODI, MS.
DUKLUVR
Veteran

Postby DUKLUVR » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:34 am

HERE WE GO AGAIN S O S having to spend unnecessary time, to SIGN-IN WHEN at 1st arriving I AM SIGNED IN!!!!

The post regarding this subject, is good, I shall return to READ, again, then FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!!

Thanks GUYS, I won't bother ya'll again!!!! DUKLUVR, suburbs of LODI, MS.

Return to “Site Announcements, Policies, and Technical Support”