Hyperlinks

This forum will contain important site announcements and policies. It is the duty of all members to keep current with these announcements and policies. Registration and participation in the forums implies acceptance of the terms and policies of the site.
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Hyperlinks

Postby MudHog » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 am

Is there a way to set hyperlinks that when they are clicked on opens a new window? Everytime I click on a hyperlink it opens in my current Ducksouth window and then I usually end up closing the window and not returning to the forums. Is it a IE setting or a forums setting?
"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
Micah
Site Admin

Re: Hyperlinks

Postby Micah » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:29 am

It is a forum setting that was removed from this version of phpBB. I'm waiting on an easy board modification to enable that functionality.
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Postby MudHog » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:28 am

Thanks Micah.
"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
gtk
Veteran

Postby gtk » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 pm

until then you can try right clicking the link, then choosing "open in new window".
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George

Return to “Site Announcements, Policies, and Technical Support”