don't know what to name this

This forum will contain important site announcements and policies. It is the duty of all members to keep current with these announcements and policies. Registration and participation in the forums implies acceptance of the terms and policies of the site.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

don't know what to name this

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:48 pm

I have noticed a problem. I use internet explorer to navigate this website. I use the "jump to" feature down at the bottom of any page to navigate from the main dissussion forum to the waterfowl forum, to the classified forum, to the dog forum, etc.

I have noticed that once I naviagate away from the main discussion forum into another forum, if I read a topic under the secondary forum and when finished reading click the internet explorer "back" button to go back to the list of topics in the secondary forum I have navigated into, I get this message from internet explorer:

If I click "back" a second time, I am returned to the forum I was previously looking at instead of where I thought I would be.

This problem is forcing me to have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the "jump to" button again to re-enter the secondary topic everytime I click back after having finished reading the topic. Because clicking back a second time navigates me back to the beginning.

Am I doing something wrong? I didn't have this issue prior to the update.

I appreciate this website very much, am not complaining, just pointing out an issue that I have noticed.

Thanks.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Micah
Site Admin

Re: don't know what to name this

Postby Micah » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:05 pm

FireFox seems to work fine, but my Internet Explorer is giving me the same issue with a little different message. I think it has something with the way the browser handles forms.

I'll investigate and try to get an answer for you.

Here is the message that I get with Internet Explorer:
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Re: don't know what to name this

Postby GulfCoast » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:15 am

I have the SAME issue as Wildfowler. I am glad it wasn't just me doing something dumb. :D
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy

Return to “Site Announcements, Policies, and Technical Support”