*** Password Issues ***

This forum will contain important site announcements and policies. It is the duty of all members to keep current with these announcements and policies. Registration and participation in the forums implies acceptance of the terms and policies of the site.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Re: *** Password Issues ***

Postby teul2 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:48 pm

I can't log in.
I dont know my user name, password, email address, DOB, blood type, or anything.
Jeff, please help me.

DISCLAIMER

This disclaimer does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my dogs: don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; this disclaimer is subject to change without notice; resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and coincidental; dry clean only; do not bend, fold, or mutilate; anchovies or jalapenos added to this disclaimer upon request; your mileage may vary; no substitutions are allowed; for a limited time only while supplies last; offer void where prohibited; this disclaimer is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied; Do not remove this tag under penalty of law; Confined Space - Do Not Enter; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; equal opportunity disclaimer; no shoes, no shirt, caveat emptor; read at your own risk; this disclaimer may contain material some readers find objectionable; parental advisory: explicit lyrics; keep away from pets and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; some assembly required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; this disclaimer was packed full, contents may have settled during mailing; sanitized and sealed for your protection; safety goggles may be required during use; call before you use this disclaimer; use only with proper ventilation; for external use only; if a swelling, redness, rash, or irritation develops, discontinue use; do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; keep away from open flames; avoid inhaling fumes or contact with mucous membranes; disclaimer contents under pressure, may explode if incinerated (joke – really); smoking this disclaimer may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of this disclaimer; text is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no electrons were injured in preparing this disclaimer; no animals were used to test this disclaimer; no salt, MSG, preservatives, artificial colour or flavour added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, wait a while; possible penalties for early withdrawal; one size fits all; allow four to six weeks for delivery; if defects are found, do not try to fix them yourself, this disclaimer does not cover hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and other Acts of God, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, unauthorized repair, improper installation, misuse, typos, misspelled words, missing or altered signatures, and incidents owing to computer or disk failure, accidental file deletions, or milk coming out of your nose due to laughing while drinking; other restrictions may apply. If something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:45 am

Greenhead 22... I can't log in. fowlminded is my username and kirby.white@us.army.mil is my email address. Can you please help me out. Thanks.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Yea me either e-mail is felmackennels@comcast.net thanks for the help. just email me the user name and password

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Could you reset my login info? My user name is c-man and my e-mail is jliddell@cokecce.com. Thanks

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 pm

How do I reset myaccount...email is jmr10@bellsout.net and I can't get in...don't remember my user name and tried toset up a new account but was unable to because the email was in use it said

thanks

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:06 am

I cannot login and I have fogotten my user name. can you please email me my username and password. My email address is: swhitfield@realtors.org

Thanks

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:44 am

Password e-mail never received. Can't log in. It has been a while and I forgot my info. My e-mail is fhray4@yahoo.com Thankx!!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 am

I have tried to log in and either my password or username is not letting me log in.I need some help with this please. My username is Dekeshtr. I have no idea what my password is anymore My email is jmlantrip58@yahoo.com.Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
Idont know

Postby Idont know » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 pm

I changed my Email address and now I can not log in What do I need to do .email @ csfd901@yahoo.com
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm

DUKLUVR
Veteran

Postby DUKLUVR » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :shock: :?: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I COME HERE?????
SINCE ON ARRIVAL IT SHOWS DUKLUVR, ALREADY BROWSING THE FORUMS.

This takes unnecessary time, and effort, when I could be browsing, THE FOURM, THAT I CHOOSE???

Thanks for any assistance that YOU can give me. DUKLUVR
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Clear out your privacy data in your browser, cache and cookies. It's usually found under tools-options. I'm having to sign in every once in awhile when the server isn't detected fast enough.
DUKLUVR
Veteran

Postby DUKLUVR » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 am

:?: HiHi Guys, every day it is the SOS!!!!
With so many IT pro's on here, If if am to sign every day, when it says, log me in automaticly,
and I am already browsing the forums, as DUKLUVR, why can't someone FIX THIS??

TNANK YOU!!!! DUKLUVR
DUKLUVR
Veteran

Postby DUKLUVR » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 am

:?: HiHi Guys, every day it is the SOS!!!!
With so many IT pro's on here, If if am to sign every day, when it says, log me in automaticly,
and I am already browsing the forums, as DUKLUVR, why can't someone FIX THIS??

TNANK YOU!!!! DUKLUVR
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:39 pm

DUKLUVR, the issue is with your browser. There are a few possible reasons.

1. You need to clear your cookies, temp files, and cache.
2. There is a setting (that is not coming to me right now) turned on that is not keeping your cookies.
--------look on the privacy tab in IE. You can add http://www.ducksouth.com to the sites window and check the advanced button.

I am pretty sure that your issue can be fixed on that tab of internet options window.

What browser are you useing? IE, Firefox, chrome?
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin

Return to “Site Announcements, Policies, and Technical Support”