Question??? please help

This forum will contain important site announcements and policies. It is the duty of all members to keep current with these announcements and policies. Registration and participation in the forums implies acceptance of the terms and policies of the site.
Dutch Dog
Duck South Addict

Question??? please help

Postby Dutch Dog » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:55 pm

I have some hunting footage on video, and would love to transfer it to DVD, and eventually onto the computer/internet. I have a couple of really good kill shots on hogs/javelina, as well as some duck hunting. I know I can go to wally world and get a dvd recorder, but there is suppose to be a way I can transfer directly from cam-corder onto the computer. I have got a Sharp vl-sd20. It is a digital camcorder so there isn't any format I need to change to add it to the computer, I just need to know how to connect it. Usually it is done through a "firewire", but there is no port on the camcorder capable of attaching the firewire...or at least any firewire I have seen. There's a small hole on the camcorder that says "PC" beside it right next to the S-video port. There is a port on the side where I can hook it up directly to the TV and watch it there, which I have done several times. Not only this, I plan on getting some more footage this year and in the future that I might want to upload on the net. Any help would be appreciated.
It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
Dutch Dog
Duck South Addict

Postby Dutch Dog » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:01 pm

It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Return to “Site Announcements, Policies, and Technical Support”