Technical Support Guidelines: Please Read

This forum will contain important site announcements and policies. It is the duty of all members to keep current with these announcements and policies. Registration and participation in the forums implies acceptance of the terms and policies of the site.
Micah
Site Admin

Technical Support Guidelines: Please Read

Postby Micah » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:54 pm

The technical support forum is the primary means of obtaining support. Due to the volume of emails that I receive, I can not provide support via email. You must post problems in this forum.

When posting technical issues, please be as specific as possible. Also, if you are having login issues, please provide your username/handle and an email address where you can be contacted by an administrator or moderator.

Login issues will receive priority. Global moderators are now capable of resolving most login related issues. Other technical problems will be resolved as solutions are identified. Please understand that sometimes, problems don't have viable solutions or they can't be reproduced.

Thanks for your cooperation. Hopefully this will facilitate better support in the future.

Regards,
Micah Walker
Last edited by Micah on Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated info
Micah
Site Admin

Re: Read This First: Guidelines

Postby Micah » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:56 am

Please read as I have updated the information.

Return to “Site Announcements, Policies, and Technical Support”