anyone duck hunt anguilla side of delta national?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
DOUGLASVEST

anyone duck hunt anguilla side of delta national?

Postby DOUGLASVEST » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 am

if so, i need your help, please email me at douglasvest@aol.com
cootkiller
Veteran

Re: anyone duck hunt anguilla side of delta national?

Postby cootkiller » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Tell us on here, we like to be out in the open. You dont have a problem whining over on the state forum now do ya there cupcake.
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. -Mark Twain
DOUGLASVEST

Postby DOUGLASVEST » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 am

The culprits have a colvert illegally blocked up and flooding a slough that is now flooding 30 acres or more of a 80 acre lease i have for deer hunting for me and my 9 year old son. they have flooded a acre foodplot and a ground hut that was done for my son, this plot was planted with biologic mixes.

just trying to handle a situation civally before i have to get the man involved on a situation, like the game warden wants to do, but i figured i would try to talk to the culprits firsthand and come to a resolution that will benefit both of us.

Or i could be an booty and hunt my woods for ducks, and then all this guys work flooding and preparing his land would be a loss since all his ducks are in my flooded timber

or, i could just drive right by his nice little duck blind through his field that i have easement through like i was told to do!

see what im getting at, trying to be civil about this
Meeka
Duck South Addict

Postby Meeka » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm

I know a lot of folks who woulda unplugged the culvert by know. Just sayin.
HRCH Bwanna Sharkey JH

Wouldn't a condo at the beach be nice!!!?

Return to “General Discussion Forum”