Ideal property

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Ideal property

Postby mshunter77 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:19 pm

So with all the powerball hype it got me to thinking about what I would do with the money. I would without a doubt buy some prime property. What would your ideal property look like and where. I was thinking a mix of bottom land hardwoods, ag fields, and crp. Somewhere not too close to river so that it is not immediately cut off by the rising river.
miket
Veteran

Re: Ideal property

Postby miket » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:07 am

Same as you with the addition of some Mid-West property.
lilham
Veteran

Re: Ideal property

Postby lilham » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:26 pm

I have two pieces of "ideal" /"prime" property in mind. The York Woods due to it's close proximity and the ability to kill big deer and some duck. Also, I don't have to worry about the Big River washing it away. Second is a tract of land in Okeechobee County(South Florida) because the amount of shootable creatures down there is amazing. Good mixture of live oaks, palmetto flats, and land only suitable to raise animals on.

But most important.....Get Ducks/Ramsey Russell's phone on speed dial.
"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not." Thomas Jefferson

Return to “General Discussion Forum”