Love checking cameras.....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Love checking cameras.....

Postby levi127 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:18 am

Then you find out really quick when you walk up someone stole it on private property!! Then they mess with the ladder stands to only find out they need tools to take it apart.
Just sets me off! Camera prob had around 3-4k in photos on it
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Re: Love checking cameras.....

Postby mshunter77 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:33 am

That sucks
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Postby msudawg8087 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:38 am

Had the same thing happen a few seasons ago. Had a camera on our private property with an almost knew loc on that I actually bought from a fellow member on here the year before. Rode in to take it down right before turkey season & all that was left were the cut straps from the ladder sticks and the camera strap......which was just a regular snap buckle......... That portion of our land borders the trace and another lease so not sure if it was somebody off of the trace, the other property or the loggers that were walking the timber before they cut later that spring. $300 gone that fast. I hate a thief like you wouldn't believe. It's that time of year though so lock everything you can.
SHERMANATOR
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:06 am

Went ahead and took down the remaining cameras incase they came back and looked again. Also chained the stands so they will need to bring a torch to get them now.
Also got a little wild hair. Went ahead and climbed a tree next to the stand and hung a camera up there. So if they come back I've got the photo, if they see it they will have to shoot it down. I took my climbing sticks and belt and did all I could. So it'll be interesting!
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Doubt they come back but keep us updated.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”