Willow Break, Redwood, Ms?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Duckling

Willow Break, Redwood, Ms?

Postby Duckling » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello DS! I am looking for a place in the south delta and was wondering if there were members, former members or anyone familiar with the hunting at Willow Break on HWY 3 in Redwood that would be willing to share their experiences there. Interested in pros and cons for Deer, Ducks, Turkey, Camp Life, Drama Factor etc. Please PM me if you can share.

thanks in advance
jtdumallard
Duck South Addict

Re: Willow Break, Redwood, Ms?

Postby jtdumallard » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Several members of Willow Break on here. We are across the river from them and hold decent deer and ducks. Overall the area is pretty good.
"I've gotta run, my unicorn is double parked." Gator
meddawg
Regular

Re: Willow Break, Redwood, Ms?

Postby meddawg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:18 pm

I duck hunted there for the first time this past Friday. I was really impressed with the place. I live in Alabama but went back to MS for the first time in 5 years to hunt with friends who have migrated there from Kings Point Island. The guys I know there are awesome and fun to hang out with. I would not hesitate to buy a share if I was in Jackson. They don't kill a lot of deer there compared to what we killed on the island but the deer are consistently bigger. There are pretty strict standards on bucks but they have paid off. They also have lots of hogs.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”