Mr. Son Jordan update

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jkmjr
Regular

Mr. Son Jordan update

Postby jkmjr » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:25 pm

I have seen some interest in his calls on this forum so I thought I would give an update. My son and I were in Greenwood last week and he wanted one of Mr. Son's calls after reading some info. about him. After reading teul2's comments about him and his wife having some medical problems I was a little hesitant about disturbing them. I decided to give him a call and he said to come by. Both Mr. and Mrs. Jordan are extremely nice people and invited us in to their home. They seemed to be doing fine, but I had a real hard time understanding Mr. Jordan. He told me after his stroke he could no longer blow a duck call :( :( :( . Anyway, He let my son try out a few calls and it was neat to see Mr. Jordan's face perk up when my son got to the call that fit him the best. They both simultaneously said "That's the one". He had actually let my son into his wife's personal stash. I think she agreed to let one of hers go since my son was young. He did tell me that he was capable of turning some new calls and had plans to start making some after Christmas. It was nice to see a 16 yr.old and an 80+ yr. old interact with a duck call. I was an idiot for not taking a picture of them together. I think my son would have liked to have it a little later. His number is 66two-4five3-893two. I told him there were some people interested in getting one of his calls so he should be making some more. If you want one give him a call. Happy New Year to all of you.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Re: Mr. Son Jordan update

Postby teul2 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:33 am

Well done.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Re: Mr. Son Jordan update

Postby novacaine » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:07 am

Very cool. I'm glad to hear that both he and his wife are doing a little better than earlier this year.
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot

Return to “General Discussion Forum”