Oh Boy......it just keeps getting better for Ole Miss....

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Oh Boy......it just keeps getting better for Ole Miss....

Postby Greenhead22 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a football staff composed of drunks.....just pitiful... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Mississippi assistant coach has been charged with public drunkenness, court records show.

Defensive line coach Joe Cullen is scheduled to appear in Oxford Municipal Court on March 16 to answer the misdemeanor charge.

"I am aware of an incident involving Joe Cullen, but I will reserve comment until we have a chance to review the situation," head coach Ed Orgeron said Thursday.

If convicted, Cullen could be fined $182.

Cullen was arrested by Oxford Police before midnight March 3. He was booked at 12:15 a.m. on March 4 and released on a cash bond seven hours later.

Cullen is the second Rebels assistant this year arrested on an alcohol-related charge. Charlie Camp resigned as linebackers coach Jan. 29 for personal reasons, hours after his arrest on charges of misdemeanor DUI and driving without a license plate.

Cullen coached at Indiana for three seasons before joining Orgeron's staff at Ole Miss.

Copyright 2004 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Last edited by Greenhead22 on Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bankermane
Duck South Addict

Postby Bankermane » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:57 am

QUACKERS
Duck South Addict

Postby QUACKERS » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:59 am

If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:49 pm

In 2003 while an assistant at Indiana, Cullen was reprimanded by the Indiana AD, for slapping one of his players during the Michigan game. This is one fine coaching staff Orgeron has put together. :roll:
"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
Po Monkey Lounger
Duck South Addict

Postby Po Monkey Lounger » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:06 pm

Po Monkey Lounger
Duck South Addict

Postby Po Monkey Lounger » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:11 pm

bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:39 am

heheeyy heeeyyyyyy!!!! h ey

p.o. gogrilla .. imean po monkey

did ya reckon cocah orgasm will hire that there fellar thats in your avatater
:idea:

moronnn whiute whutte .... damnn i drunk tonite
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"
haphaz
Veteran

Postby haphaz » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:46 am

bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:07 pm

he can rip his shirt off an talk bout how they goin to kick booty an such...

i tell u what um deserves and i feel that its comin... you reap what you sow um.. yes we state fans understand that for sure.. you guys dont have a flukin clue what thats bout...
RebelYelp
Duck South Addict

Postby RebelYelp » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:02 pm

Sun rise in the east.... and it sets up in the West, yes the sun rise in east baby, and it sets up in the west..... It's hard to tell, hard to tell, hard to tell, which one, which one I love best.....
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:55 am

rebyelp and all other um fans... heres the bottom line ya'll took a fine christinan, upstanding, decent, compassoinate man (Coach Cut) and ya'll let him get fed to the wolves over one losing season in 7 years...

thats wrong there was no justification for firing the man... i don't blame cocah cut for standing his ground... i mean for real who knows more bout footbal?? boone, kyjack, dik sluggs????

i mean for gosh sakes i can just thank how the meeting went.. we gonna tell u how to do things coach cut, it just hasn't been working,,,

he prolly just looked at boone and kyack like they had a penis hanging off their foreheads.. i bet cocah cut was thinking hell all i've done is win 6 outta 7 years i've been here and now you wanna run me off....

usually what comes around goes around.. and this wrong in the way um handled coach cut.. will come back to bite them in the booty...
RebelYelp
Duck South Addict

Postby RebelYelp » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:08 am

Sun rise in the east.... and it sets up in the West, yes the sun rise in east baby, and it sets up in the west..... It's hard to tell, hard to tell, hard to tell, which one, which one I love best.....
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:13 pm

An Asst. Coach got a public drunk for "sleeping" in Subway on 3/03/05. It was not reported until this past Thursday. He got taken to the pokey and held for about 1/2 hour (newspaper said 7 hours...which is not correct). Supposedly he'd only had 2-3 beers and fell asleep, not passed out drunk. But he got arrested and it was in the papers, and now he is without a job...and I heard today that he's found an attorney and is threatening to file Wrongful Termination charges against Ole Miss.

This is from a buddy of mine that works for the university.
RebelYelp
Duck South Addict

Postby RebelYelp » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:02 pm

shame when a man has 2 beers, walks to the subway b/c he knows you're not supposed to drink and drive, is eating his subway sandwich, dozes off, subway folks call the cops when he doesn't respond, NOT to get him for drinking, but think something may be wrong, coach wakes up, begins to leave as rookie cop pulls up, rookie cop wants to prove he can "be on the force" asks coach if he's been drinking, coach says yes, i had 2 or 3 beers at the house a little while ago, and BAM locks him up. Before anybody criticizes me for any of this, this is what really took place, Coach's court date is coming up, and if acquitted which he should be i hope he'll be back on the staff.
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:46 am

Return to “Sports Forum”