MSU forward named unanimous All-SEC First Team

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

webfoot
Duck South Addict

MSU forward named unanimous All-SEC First Team

Postby webfoot » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:59 pm

"We face the question whether a still higher standard of living is worth its costs in things natural, wild, and free." - Aldo Leopold
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:14 pm

webbmaster
Duck South Addict

Postby webbmaster » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:58 pm

waterbug
Duck South Addict
Location: Brandon, MS --- which is the 3rd ring of Saturn right next to Uranus

Postby waterbug » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:33 pm

:roll:
Last edited by waterbug on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
go24
Duck South Addict

Postby go24 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:46 pm

Greenhead, I'm gonna have to call "Bonehead" on that last post of your's!
Bass deserved it. He straight up handled Roberts last week in Starkville. Our team punked out this year. All those awards were theirs to lose...which they promptly DID!

I'll agree Power should have been first or second team. But he didn't play worth a crap from mid point of the season on. He's a nice guy and everything, but he choked along with the rest of the team :cry: :cry:

At least we're not inbreds from Alabama :P

:wink:
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Postby Greenhead22 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:50 pm

Bonehead huh? :lol:

If anyone "deserved" it.......it was Roberson from Fla. If Bass didn't have Davis he wouldn't have won it. If Campbell had stepped up his game it would've helped Roberts tremendously. Bass saw one on one matchups all season due to big baby being in the paint, Roberts didn't have that luxury. Roberts put double-double after double-double, playing the entire game in double and triple teams. As for Power, he choked in one game, the last one. When Frazier went down he started knocking everything down in sight, let the team several times in scoring.
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:19 am

fraizer would have made the 2nd team had he not got hurt...

go24... you need to retract your statement bout power not doin crap in the 2nd half of the year... chit man he had a feb. that was all sec material.. during the month of feb.. he averaged like 17 pts a game and shot 57% from the arc... as gh22 pointed out he lead us in scoring several times..

and finally to my inbreed friend from bamer... weedmaster congrats on all 5 of your starters earning some form of all-sec.. make sure you let your brothers know at ... http://www.alducks.com
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"
webbmaster
Duck South Addict

Postby webbmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:02 am

Well, I thought about going to alducks, but the only problem is I dont hunt ducks in Alabama. I enjoy my duck hunting in MS. Almost as much as I enjoy riding through the state in my AL tag and infuriating folks like yourself. Just think, if you play your cards right with me, I might even take you on a good duck hunt in the MS delta. You sound like you could use one..

Besides, you guys need someone on here to keep you in check. Not to mention, you'd be bored to tears just talking about OM and M$U all day.
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:53 pm

weedman i would luv to go on a hunt in the miss delta... i've always wanted to go a hunt in the "flatlands"...i'm not sure where the delta is... but i could prolly meet you in tuchula.... or charleston or winona or grenader.
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"

Return to “Sports Forum”