2018 SEC Predictions

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

webbmaster
Duck South Addict

2018 SEC Predictions

Postby webbmaster » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:54 pm

West
1. Bama
2. Team whose fans eat boogers and will always be little brother to superior in-state school.
3. Team who used to be coached by current Bama coach that left because town smelled like corn dogs; now coached by a complete idiot; team beat bama one year then went on to lose in NC game and not cross 50 yard line.
4. Team located geographically closest to the greatest team of all time. Haven't beaten Bama since their coach (who was a former bama player) was there over a decade ago.
5. Team coached by another disciple of the greatest coach ever; had one good game in their sec history when they beat bama with a drug addict qb; bama later went on to win NC.
6. Team coached by some some fat dude who took over for an adulterer with butter teeth who almost went to coach for bama coach, but wasn't allowed because he was such a horrible person.
7. Team coached by some guy who should be working in mall at a verizon kiosk. Fans wear plastic pigs on heads. Havent beaten bama since bill clinton was president.

East
1. The Team that Choked in NC game who is coached by a former bama assistant
2. Team coached by another bama assistant that wears god awful colors and hasn't been relevant in 15 years.
3. Team who's coach wears a womens tennis visor and never beat alabama while at the last dump he coached.
4. Team with coach who has anger issues who is another disciple of bama HC; Used to have entertaining coach, but he left because he knew he could never beat bama coach.
5. Basketball school
6. Nerd school
7. Pile of poop in the midwest.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Re: 2018 SEC Predictions

Postby Deltamud77 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:05 pm

West:
- Bama (with one reg season loss)
- Auburn
- Texas A&M
- State
- Tie - LSU/OM
- Arky

East:
- Georgia
- SC
- FL
- Mizzou
- UT
- UK
- Vandy

SEC Champ - Bama

Playoff:

Clemson
Bama
Wisconsin
Washington

Bama v Clemson

Bama wins Title again
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:03 am

West:
State
Auburn
Bama
Texas A&M
Ole Miss
LSU
Arkansas

East:
Georgia
South Carolina
Missouri
Florida
Kentucky
Vandy
TN
Peewee
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:07 pm

All I’ve heard from TSUN fans,this week, is about those 76 points they scored against Southern Illinois.
They don’t want to the mention that their defense gave up 41 points !!!
They better put on their big girl panties with chastity belts, this weekend, ‘cause I think they gonna get a good scr***ing from the Tide. ;)
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:08 am

mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Postby mfalkner » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Dukluk, don't know what UM fans you talk to but all my friends just hope Bama doesn't break a hundred on us and nobody gets hurt. Don't think the Rebel D can stop anybody right now.

If I was Saban I'd run the ball 120 times and keep it out of Ta'amu's hands, easy peasy. If we can't stack the box on a FCS team we won't stop them.

Don't look for Rebs to cover the spread.

Return to “Sports Forum”