Andy Cannizaro

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Andy Cannizaro

Postby deltadukman » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 pm

I'm a bulldog fan and didn't hold back on Hugh, I'll say this now, Andy is a moron. You were handed the keys to baseball powerhouse, a brand new $60mil facility and stadium, and you dip your pen in the company ink, ink that many people say was known for this kind of activity. Not only that, his wife is supposed to be having their 3rd child possibly today. What a piece of garbage. Props to Cohen for taking care of this swiftly.
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Re: Andy Cannizaro

Postby Smoke68 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:32 pm

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Postby msudawg8087 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:06 pm

I can't even begin to wrap my brain around what would make somebody do that, especially with all the things he had that Vickers listed. I mean you absolutely have it made. Guess it just shows some people think they are invisible in those positions.
SHERMANATOR
stang67
Duck South Addict

Postby stang67 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 pm

I was a big AC fan. Big fan. But I don’t want him associated with the program.

Keep his family in your prayers. His wife is having or has just had their third child.
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:29 am

Big Dawg fan here, too.....most coonasses are good honest folks.....Cannizaro isn't one of them.....in this situation, he's a p.o.s. Hope he ends up coaching P.E. at Pig Nut Junior High School.
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Postby mfalkner » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Bottom line - guard your hearts, men. Ain't any of us too good to fall into a trap if we are not careful. My first response was "how could he let this happen"... But I've seen many a good man fall the same way.
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Postby Smoke68 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:11 am

A little more on the story has come out, and it seems his wife was likely caught off-guard by the whole thing; it wasn't something that happened in the past and was over. Hopefully it's something he can work to patch up.

From Cohen's side of things, I've been nothing but impressed. He took care of this thing quickly and it was front page news for hardly a day. It'll be interesting to see who he selects to take over next year. One thing is sure, he is building credibility at a high rate for being a quality AD.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae

Return to “Sports Forum”