Ole Miss NOA

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

User avatar
stang67
Duck South Addict
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:05 am
Location: LA

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby stang67 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:52 pm

I didn't want the guy to go out like this.
bigoak
Duck South Addict
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:43 am

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby bigoak » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:20 pm

When do y'all think we will hear from Freeze?
User avatar
gps4
Veteran
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:01 am

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby gps4 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Surely he has a few million stashed away somewhere. If I was him, I'd pack my $hit and truck it down to Central America and live out my days like a king...
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Enid Lake by way of Quitman County

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby REBEL DUCK » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Ten four on hair dresser I am sure it will spread like wild fire in little ole B vile ha I really can't think of one but I am not from here.
Get in where you fit in!
User avatar
JaMak84
Duck South Addict
Posts: 2193
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Cleveland , MS

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby JaMak84 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Deltamud77 wrote:Les Miles is going to be the head coach for Ole Miss starting the 2018 season. You heard it here first.

tsu.jpg
deltadukman: "We may not agree on everything, but we all like t!tties"
User avatar
mshunter77
Duck South Addict
Posts: 4108
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:04 pm
Location: Ocean Springs via Natchez

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby mshunter77 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:55 pm

REBEL DUCK wrote:Ten four on hair dresser I am sure it will spread like wild fire in little ole B vile ha I really can't think of one but I am not from here.

I think she supposedly works at a place in Oxford called High Cotton. Lots of credible people saying this was just the tip of the ice berg. Even rumors of an illegitimate daughter.
User avatar
gps4
Veteran
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:01 am

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby gps4 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Do the kids that signed for the 17-18 season still get to keep their scholarships during their 2-4 yrs of college?

Seriously. I'm not knowledgeable of the effect /consequences of adverse rulings coming out of the Ncaa investigation.

Would scholarship losses only apply to recruits after the 17-18 season?
User avatar
stang67
Duck South Addict
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:05 am
Location: LA

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby stang67 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 am

Scholarship reductions would be to future recruiting classes.

The only impact to existing roster would be from transfers. If a 2-yr bowl ban is handed down, the NCAA basically waives the requirement for transfers to sit out a year. Thus, you typically expect to see more transfers when a 2-year ban is levied. Transfers + reduced schollies = major setback.
User avatar
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict
Posts: 19198
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:01 am
Location: Mississippi/Louisiana/Arkansas

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby Greenhead22 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:10 am

GTHOM
HRCH Horseshoe's Whistling Wing
ECHO ALPHA DELTA, TEUL2
User avatar
gps4
Veteran
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:01 am

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby gps4 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Greenhead22 wrote:https://westlotpirates.com/2017/07/22/freeze-ing-in-tampa/amp/



Image
User avatar
ufgators68
Veteran
Posts: 764
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NE MS
Contact:

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby ufgators68 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Image
User avatar
Smoke68
Duck South Addict
Posts: 1733
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Starkville

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby Smoke68 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 pm

ufgators68 wrote:Image


Funny gif. I held that little girl when she was a baby. Not that it's relevant to this thread. At all.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Image
"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
deltadukman
Duck South Addict
Posts: 7730
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: Crunksippi

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby deltadukman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

mshunter77 wrote:
REBEL DUCK wrote:Ten four on hair dresser I am sure it will spread like wild fire in little ole B vile ha I really can't think of one but I am not from here.

I think she supposedly works at a place in Oxford called High Cotton. Lots of credible people saying this was just the tip of the ice berg. Even rumors of an illegitimate daughter.


Yall will never guess who owns the High Cotton place where the "alleged" hairdresser works? The same person that owns another store in Oxford that is accused of slipping some players some swag that is suing some other players from another team in MS.
User avatar
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict
Posts: 19198
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:01 am
Location: Mississippi/Louisiana/Arkansas

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby Greenhead22 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 am

deltadukman wrote:
mshunter77 wrote:
REBEL DUCK wrote:Ten four on hair dresser I am sure it will spread like wild fire in little ole B vile ha I really can't think of one but I am not from here.

I think she supposedly works at a place in Oxford called High Cotton. Lots of credible people saying this was just the tip of the ice berg. Even rumors of an illegitimate daughter.


Yall will never guess who owns the High Cotton place where the "alleged" hairdresser works? The same person that owns another store in Oxford that is accused of slipping some players some swag that is suing some other players from another team in MS.



:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
GTHOM
HRCH Horseshoe's Whistling Wing
ECHO ALPHA DELTA, TEUL2
User avatar
peewee
Duck South Addict
Posts: 4343
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2001 12:01 am

Re: Ole Miss NOA

Postby peewee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:11 pm

I think the establishment is falling apart. Wait unti the boosters named are released.
Peewee

Return to “Sports Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest