Dak Prescott

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Dak Prescott

Postby deltadukman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Little side note, but there are only 3 other people that have more Sports Illustrated covers since October of 2014 and that is Lebron James, Stephen Curry, and Tom Brady
eSJay
Duck South Addict

Re: Dak Prescott

Postby eSJay » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:35 pm

someone has a man crush...........jus' sayin'
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
stang67
Duck South Addict

Postby stang67 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:29 pm

SJ, you just don't want us State guys to be happy about anything do ya? Dang, son.
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Postby msudawg8087 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Real anxious to see what happens when Romo comes back. Been a lot of talk lately on whether you let Romo take back over or keep Dak in. Being a State fan, I obviously want to see him keep the starting position. It's just hard for me to imagine why they would breakup something that seems to be working really well. Tough call there as Romo has been one of the main faces of that franchise for years. Odds are he'll last a game or two before he's banged up again anyway so Dak may not have to wait too long to get back in.
SHERMANATOR
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Postby mfalkner » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Not a State fan here, but not a hater either. I am a Dak fan though, and think he's a solid guy and the real deal athlete. I think JJ is hard headed enough to bench him for Romo but it won't last long. Romo should probably retire while he can still walk. Hey, it's made watching the Cowboys fun again so it's all good.

Return to “Sports Forum”