Opening weekend

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Opening weekend

Postby mshunter77 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:19 pm

I think we can all put our difference aside and agree it was perhaps the most entertaining and interesting first week of college football ever. From Thursday night with UT all the way to last night. The Vols obviously have some work to do but probably not as bad as they looked. I think the same can be said for State and Arkie. A&M looked pretty good minus the couple of quick TDs allowed at the end. Bama I think looked better than they actually are but I think they have potential to be there by the end of year. LSU picked up where they left off last year, no offense. Georgia looked solid, Florida was a little up and down. Auburns defense was impressive but still trying to find a QB. Ole miss showed they can play with anybody they just need to keep that defense off the field a little more.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Opening weekend

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:51 pm

When I log onto this site, I click new post and check those posts out.

I thought this topic was about dove season opening weekend. Mine was great by the way.

I didn't even know we had a sports form and was thinking to myself...... What in the wide wide world of sports is he talking about, and calling it opening weekend. Hahaha
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Re: Opening weekend

Postby mshunter77 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:49 am

Haha, glad you had a good dove opener. I was busy working.

Return to “Sports Forum”