SEC West Bowl Game Prediction Thread

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

SEC West Bowl Game Prediction Thread

Postby Deltamud77 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:37 am

Alabama v Michigan State: I think Bama beats MSU is a closer game than the experts think because of QB play.
Alabama v Clemson/OU: I think Bama beats either of those team relatively easy.**

Ole Miss v Oklahoma State: Interesting match-up. Based on the OM bowl prep last year, it is hard to predict this game. They are playing well but the layoff can change things - for better or worse. With many of the big name players either one foot out the door or trying to solidify draft spots, it is hard to predict too. I have heard RK will be academically ineligible in all likelihood - so there is that too. I am going to predict OSU in a close, high scoring game.

MSU v NC State - Rematch of an early 1990s Peach Bowl. State wins ugly and Dak has a big game.

Auburn v Memphis - Auburn...Memphis' coach is gone.

Texas A&M v Louisville - I think Louisville wins because the Aggies are horrible.

Arkansas v Kansas State - Even though Arky has played good down the stretch, I think Kansas State pulls out the win.

LSU v Texas Tech - The melt continues. I think Fournette runs for about 250 yards, but Texas Tech outscores LSU to win a high scoring affair wherein special teams, ineffective passing offense and pass defense continue to plague LSU.

**I am interested to see how Smart leaving will affect, if at all, the prospects for Bama. I think it has little to no effect, but it is interesting nevertheless.
webbmaster
Duck South Addict

Re: SEC West Bowl Game Prediction Thread

Postby webbmaster » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 am

I envision a hat rack next to Kirbys office door. It has a UGA hat and a Bama hat.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:24 am

webbmaster
Duck South Addict

Postby webbmaster » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:36 am

I agree...there is only so much time in a day.
.I think he will do great at UGA. I was hoping that he would be the heir to Saban, but the UGA job was the one he wanted and would probably not leave for.
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:37 pm

I wondered the same thing about Smart but watching his intensity in the championship game changed my mind. I do understand that all the outside stuff mentioned could effect him even if he is trying to give 100% to Bama for now.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:00 pm

webbmaster
Duck South Addict

Postby webbmaster » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Alabama v Michigan State
Alabama v Clemson/OU
Ole Miss v Oklahoma State
Auburn v Memphis