Thank you, Southern Miss!!!.....

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

dukluk
Duck South Addict

Thank you, Southern Miss!!!.....

Postby dukluk » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:08 am

As a State alumnus, I would like to personally thank Southern Miss for providing the most exciting and entertaining game on tv last weekend....I watched at least 6 ballgames Saturday, and most were embarrassing and totally useless, to say the least....the Texas A&M win over Arizona State was a dang good game, too, however....personally, I think the NCAA should change the rules, and require the first game of the season to be a conference game.

You Southern guys are tough, quick, and smart, and have a dang good coach....you guys got pounded on both sides of the line, but you did NOT quit....your QB took about 5 hits that probably jarred some of his teeth loose, but he came right back out fighting.

Sure, State looked like unorganized chaos, and Prescott, for the most part, performed mediocre, at best....and, State's special teams return game will be their undoing, this year, unless they get their act together....all that being said, you Southern boys have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of with your game performance, and my congratulations go out to you for a tough well-played game.

Thank you, again, and I look forward to watching you play the remainder of this season, and have a strong feeling you will have success this year in the C-USA !!!

Return to “Sports Forum”