Saturday Feb 28th Dudy Noble LFL

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

SWAG
Duck South Addict

Saturday Feb 28th Dudy Noble LFL

Postby SWAG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 am

Got a favor to ask from some of you who cook in the LFL most weekends. My new boss (USDA) is a transplant from Arizona. She is 27. I gave her and her new husband my 2 tickets for the Saturday DH with MSU/Arizona and MSU/Samford. She has been doing a little research about Dudy Noble and finds it intriguing how we follow college baseball here in MS and the attendance numbers compared to her school. Arizona is a good baseball program yet she says 1000 people at a game there would be big. She also ask a lot of questions about why the attendance is so high at MSU (whatever number of record on-campus crowds) and the LFL food. I have given here the picture book that John Grisham wrote in about the LFL and Dudy Noble in general. She is pumped to say the least. Also enjoy an alcoholic beverage from time to time. Anyone want to do me a favor and send me directions for her to get some cuisine between games as well as absorb the LFL atmosphere? Would be appreciated!
Are we gonna get wet?

Return to “Sports Forum”