MSU Football Season Ticket Raffle

If it's sports related, it goes here! Try not to get your feelings hurt; it's all in fun.

Moderator: Sports Forum Mods

duforester
Veteran

MSU Football Season Ticket Raffle

Postby duforester » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 am

I am helping the Mississippi Forestry Foundation sell raffle tickets for three season tickets ($850 value) to the 2013 MSU football games. The three seats are in the lower level, east side [Section 22 (previously Section T), row five, numbers 13, 14, and 15] for home football games. The 2013 home season includes games with: Alcorn State, Troy, Bowling Green (homecoming) and SEC teams LSU, Kentucky, Alabama, and Ole Miss. Three of these teams are picked in the pre-season top 25, with one picked to win the National Championship. These seats are so close you can hear the coaches talking to the players!

Proceeds from the sale go to the Foundation's MSU College of Forest Resources endowed scholarship fund. For more information about the Mississippi Forestry Foundation and the Mississippi Forestry Association, please visit www.msforestry.net.

Tickets are being sold at one for $50 or three for $100. To purchase a ticket and help fund educational endeavors for MSU students, contact the MFF Office at 601-354-4936 or email epope@msforestry.net. MFF Trustees and staff will also be selling tickets at various MFA events between now and the drawing on July 10.

You may also contact me via email if you are interested in purchasing tickets directly from me.

Thanks,
Marc Measells
I love to watch the ducks circle and the dogs work.

Return to “Sports Forum”