looking for a deer/turkey lease in N. Misissippi

Posts in this forum must be approved by the site administrator. Email any questions to webmaster@msducks.com.

Moderator: Classified Moderators

BucksandDucks
Veteran

looking for a deer/turkey lease in N. Misissippi

Postby BucksandDucks » Fri May 17, 2013 7:00 am

Would like to lease 200-500 acres in North Mississippi for deer hunting. Want something that could turn into a long-term deal. My first child will be here in July and want to start getting something stable for when he's ready to hunt. Want it mainly for deer but would love for it to have turkeys also. Would like to stay North of Como but would go to Batesville, and West of Holly Springs if possible. If you think you have something that will fit the bill please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
---"The fool that drinks to drown his sorrows, ought to be told that sorrow knows how to swim" - unknown

HRCH Choctaw's Diamond Bailey SH
HRCH Nature's Fierce Firestorm
Big Sarge

Re: looking for a deer/turkey lease in N. Misissippi

Postby Big Sarge » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

We have a club in the Van Fleet area with a couple of vacancies. It is very family oriented. We have an area to set up campers and multiple elevated shooting houses. One caveat, we don't run dogs. Part of the lease was harvested for timber last year and there is plenty of activity in the cut over. We have also started a deer management program. I shot a 10 point last year. We are going to work hard on reducing our does this year.

Return to “Leases and Land For Sale”