Crowder Duck Lease avaliable

Posts in this forum must be approved by the site administrator. Email any questions to webmaster@msducks.com.

Moderator: Classified Moderators

lmiller1
Regular

Crowder Duck Lease avaliable

Postby lmiller1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Yep that's right there is one available and if you have already found this place and talked with the owner(Female) you might want to send me a PM before you pay any money.
This Public Service Announcement is brought to you by the letter S. For got SCREWED!!
longbow63

Re: Crowder Duck Lease avaliable

Postby longbow63 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Let me guess...this lease is between dummy line and levy roads by the refuge.
lmiller1
Regular

Postby lmiller1 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Your dead on. AKA The Garhole.
ScottyLee
Duck South Addict

Postby ScottyLee » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:17 pm

so your mad because you paid money and you didn't kill ducks? or is the landowner not holding up their end of the bargain??
champcaller wrote:
DUCK-HUNT wrote:
for exmaple you could kill a 4 greenheads (two banded), a mallard/black cross, and a mallard/gaddy cross and smash a hot blonde on the way back to the ramp and call it a hell of a day

and THAT is a duck hunt.
lmiller1
Regular

Postby lmiller1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 pm

No,the killing ducks was not the problem. This was a second lease thàt we picked up. Had a great season on our main lease.
There were promises of water before opening morning that never happen. We got water about 6 weeks after the season opened.
Land was double leased to Rabbit hunters too. Beagles running around your duck lease tends to run the ducks off.
No sir I'm not sitting here winning about not killing any ducks. I'm just giving someone a warning. If you put any money down on this lease you will loose your money.
ducksak
Veteran

Postby ducksak » Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

We have a camp house about a mile from there. I know all about that lease. Your not the first to get screwed on that lease. Glad we found out about it before hand when we were looking for a lease.
Barq's
Veteran

Postby Barq's » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 pm

how much were they leasing them for? Just wondering....saw something on craigs for crowder pits....

Return to “Leases and Land For Sale”