Blinds/stands for pup

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
hey_bo

Blinds/stands for pup

Postby hey_bo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Looking to get a stand or blind for my dog this season. I'll be hunted flooded fields and creek banks. Any recommendations?
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Re: Blinds/stands for pup

Postby missed mallards » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:59 am

Sports stand. Been one I've used and liked. It's rugged enough to use all year long and stays together. Great for both fields and timber.

Want to try the invisilab by momarsh.
If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Re: Blinds/stands for pup

Postby GulfCoast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 pm

I have tried most all of them on the market, some that were prototypes that never made it to the market, and a couple homemade versions. For years, I have maintained that the Sportstand was the best stand other than custom fabbed, period. Now, it has a very serious challenge from MoMarsh. I like the platform better on the MoMarsh/Invisilab, the legs/feet better on the Sportstand. I keep thinking I will break the "mud feed" off the MoMarsh, but it has not happened. I like the MoMarsh with the "mutt hut" built in a lot, since it collapses flat. The Sportstand is a little sturdier when seated in the mud/muck. I would say buy either one of those, and NOTHING else. YMMV.
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy

Return to “General Discussion Forum”