Southwind British Labs

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Southwind British Labs

Postby GreenheadJim » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Anyone ever done business with Southwind British Labs? I just bought a puppy that was sired by one of their dogs. Look at their web page and you will know why I'm asking.
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Re: Southwind British Labs

Postby Smoke68 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I just looked at their webpage. I have no idea why you are asking. Did they sell you a lab/jack russell cross?

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Cant see why you asking.
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:00 pm

He may be the best guy in the world, but the term "Brood Dams" on the front page would stop me right there. Looks like a split off from Wildrose.
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:25 pm

I didn't mean any disrespect what so ever. I am not that knowledgeable about much in the dog training world. I just thought it was odd that a person of color had a set-up this nice. I talked to him on the phone for a long time about his dogs. I bought a puppy from a guy that bred his female to one of his males. It's a British/American cross. He is a beautiful puppy and hopefully he will turn out to be a great dog.

I wasn't slamming him. I didn't realize that he was a black man until I spoke with him on the phone. He sounds like he really cares about his dogs.
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”