HRC in my area

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
ekidd39773
Regular

HRC in my area

Postby ekidd39773 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:18 am

Is there an hrc In my area I live in lowndes county ms trying to get my 4mo a started title
BucksandDucks
Veteran

Re: HRC in my area

Postby BucksandDucks » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:24 am

West Mississippi is around the jackson area I believe. There are a few in Alabama also. Southern Flight meets in Southaven but will be holding its spring test in Grenada next Spring and we'd love to have you join us for that. Check out our facebook page or website. Feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chris
---"The fool that drinks to drown his sorrows, ought to be told that sorrow knows how to swim" - unknown

HRCH Choctaw's Diamond Bailey SH
HRCH Nature's Fierce Firestorm
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:27 am

Do you mean is there an HRC club? Or any hunt tests in your area?

The closest HRC club is probably Southern Flight in Southaven with its Grenada crew. Or some of the southern most Old Hatchie folks in around Tupelo/Ripley and such. Then there are the Central AL/North AL HRC clubs to the east.

HRC tests are pretty much over until the Spring in this part of the world. There will be a Feb test at Mahanah by West MS, then Southern Flight, Old Hatchie in Mississippi, and more tests than you can shake a stick at in LA, TN, ARK and probably 3 in Alabama from Huntsville down to the Mobile area.
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy
ekidd39773
Regular

Postby ekidd39773 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 am

Thank y'all very much
fishduck
Veteran

Postby fishduck » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:35 pm

I live close to Columbus across the line in Alabama. Vernon/Sulligent area. Will be force fetching 3 pups soon. If you are looking for training help, you are more than welcome. Serious training won't start until after duck season ends. Could also put you in touch with a couple of guys in the Starkville area. P.M. me a name & number & I will get in touch with you.
Mark Land

Return to “General Discussion Forum”