What a weekend !!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Sundown49
Veteran

What a weekend !!!

Postby Sundown49 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:48 pm

I judged out in Missouri this weekend at Bootheel Retriever Club. Had several firsts happen. First time judging with it HAILING. First time judging with it sleeting. First time judging with someone that this year will be judging at the Master National. AND BEST of all passing 100% of the dogs in Junior even with the inclement weather. Very nice field of dogs that did EXCELLENT work. Oh did I mentioned it rained in buckets too...LOL. Overall a very enjoyable weekend as far as the GAME went. Had a very nice field of Senior dogs on Saturday also. Saw some very good dogs. The Bootheel bunch deserves a big pat on the back as we had excellent marshals, bird technicians and club members helping both days. Last but not least I wish to thank my co-judge MR. Bob May. Enjoyed picking your brain and the discussions we had about about everything in general. Congratulations for being picked as one of the 2013 Master National judges.
Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA)
Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)
http://www.sundownlabs.com

Return to “General Discussion Forum”