Training seminar - FREE -

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
BucksandDucks
Veteran

Training seminar - FREE -

Postby BucksandDucks » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:18 am

Check out the upcoming "Building the Finished Retriever" training series that Clark Kennington with Kennington Retrievers is offering! He will conduct a three part seminar series about every three months. The first one is March 28th and will cover the all important "Basics" of retriever training including obedience, collar conditioning, force fetch, "walking" fetch and force to pile. Check out the Southern Flight website (http://www.southernflighthrc.com) under Training and Events for more information. This series is open to anyone and is offered at no charge. Hope to see you there!

post here if you have any questions or check out the website. This will take place in Grenada, MS
---"The fool that drinks to drown his sorrows, ought to be told that sorrow knows how to swim" - unknown

HRCH Choctaw's Diamond Bailey SH
HRCH Nature's Fierce Firestorm
Back!
Regular

Re: Training seminar - FREE -

Postby Back! » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 am

VERY well done Clark. Thank you.
HRCH Topbrass' Bundle of Joy MH - 'B.J.'
"That's a lotta dog in a little dog" - [Freddy McCrory]
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Postby mfalkner » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:36 am

It was indeed, looking forward to the next one. Enjoyed getting to visit with y'all, also.
Deltaquack
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltaquack » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Dang, i forgot about it. I was there last weekend as Clark was running my male. He told me about it and I had so much going on that I forgot about Saturday morning.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”