HRCH Bwana Sharkey

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Robcat
Veteran

Re: HRCH Bwana Sharkey

Postby Robcat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:11 am

I remember Sharkey. Sorry to hear that. Same age as Goose. I know his time is getting short too and it's going to suck.
HRCH Goose
Meeka
Duck South Addict

Postby Meeka » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:56 pm

No lawyerin for me, too smart I guess. Sellin houses and condos at da beach. It's quiet a change. Don't miss lawyerin, though. I sometimes get a hankerin for a firepit and some mud in my toes. And of course there ain't none like y'all down here!
HRCH Bwanna Sharkey JH

Wouldn't a condo at the beach be nice!!!?
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Sad to hear Dave and sorry for your loss. He was one of a kind for sure. Since we started training together it puts it into perspective that my day will soon come to. It almost came a month ago to cancer but thanks to removing most of her liver she is given a little more time with my family. My little girl loves that dog as much as I do and deep down I know my dog hates Elsa with all that she is put through each day with toys and blankets etc. But she lets my lil girl do whatever she pleases and they are making memories while they can. I dread the day she goes and I got a glimpse a few months back when the vet told me how bad the cancer was and what did I want to do ( don't get me started on the emergency animal clinic and what they ignored as she was bleeding internally) thats another chapter. I'm just glad my vet was able to buy us how ever much time it is god allows Lilly to be here. Again sorry for your loss Dave.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE

Return to “General Discussion Forum”