Hock's noise braker

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Hock's noise braker

Postby Seymore » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 pm

There has been several questions about hearing protection. I would love to have some of the super expensive electric models but can't afford them. I have a custom pair of Hock's plugs. I've posted a website showing what they are and what the plugs looks like. I had molds made by a local audiologist and he then sent those off to have the baffle put in. They work very well. I can still hear conversation and can still hear my own calling but the seal off with a gun shot.

Just FYI for those interested.

http://www.hocksproducts.com/product_ca ... protection
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
jar0023
Veteran

Re: Hock's noise braker

Postby jar0023 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am

A friendly bump. As I said in the other thread, I have a custom set and several pairs of the Surefires. Surefires give 90% of the performance for 15% of the cost.

-J

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken
duramax
Duck South Addict

Re: Hock's noise braker

Postby duramax » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 am

Support the Fair Tax!

"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."

Return to “General Discussion Forum”