Sad deal

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jcr286
Regular

Re: Sad deal

Postby jcr286 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:13 pm

dukman, her maiden name was Cossey and is the brother of Coach Jay Cossey who is also in New Albany
JCA
Regular

Postby JCA » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Fellas, after working burglary for about 7 years and being in LE for almost 18 I can tell you this right now. Most residential burglaries take place during the day when nobody is home because most burglars aren't looking for confrontation they are there to steal and go make money. A night time residential burglar especially one that is armed is different kind of bird altogether.
xpress
Regular

Postby xpress » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm

the son of a bitch that shot her deserves the worst punishment in the world...that is sad, pisses me off :evil:
KWAKHED
Duck South Addict

Postby KWAKHED » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Maybe they can track him by the rifle.
HR Choctaw's Sunset Drake
Mississippi Mallard Mafia
Merganeezer

Postby Merganeezer » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey JCA...what r u thinking? I've known the Cossey family for a long time. I have mulled this over in my head all day. Just curious what a professional opinion would be.
JCA
Regular

Postby JCA » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 am

At this point not sure what to think, don't know if he was trying to make entry into the house or if she just had the misfortune of going outside and finding someone out there attempting to break into their cars. The point that I was making about a night time residential burglar is they generally know that someone is inside and that signifies to me someone who isn't afraid of a confrontation, rapist, home invasion etc. Prayers for the family and ya'll stay safe.
ScottyLee
Duck South Addict

Postby ScottyLee » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm

southernmallard
Duck South Addict

Postby southernmallard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Is there anything new in this?
GRHRCH Hilltop's Peanut Butter Crackers MH QAA - "Nab"
Jackson's Record Chasing Redux - "Riley"

HAIL STATE
hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Postby hillhunter » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

The story I heard was that they had just gotten home, and she walked straight out the back door to go let the dog out. She then ran into the stranger and turned around and ran inside, followed by the stranger who shot her. Her husband supposedly wrestled with the guy getting shot in the process before throwing the guy through a pane window out of the house. They said he ran outside to follow him but realized that his wife needed help and turned around.

Again these are the details I heard from a pretty reliable source. If not 100% accurate.

Either way no amount of justice that they can give this guy on this earth will ease the pain caused from the act.
work hard, play hard
farmerc83
Duck South Addict

Postby farmerc83 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:05 pm

My wife was her sorority sister also and she has gotten both stories as well....in the living room and in the backyard. Either way it's a really bad deal and a real tragedy that their little girl now has no mother because of this piece of chit. Makes you feel like you need to be carrying a loaded gun on your hip 24/7. Not that crazies aren't every where, but I was always under the impression that corner of the state was pretty safe. Things changing up there or this just a random, senseless event?

Heard on the radio today the LEO's don't have a clue who did it, quote from the interviewed one was along the lines of having no leads, man, woman, black or white. Hope they know more than they are letting on.
The two loudest sounds in the world are a BANG when you expect a CLICK and a CLICK when you expect a BANG.
hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Postby hillhunter » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Is it safer than the Delta? Yea. But as long as there is meth and crack in this part of the world, then there are always gonna be a few running around stealing stuff. I'm not real familiar with New Albany, but I do know that they have their fair share of both, just like most other counties in NE.MS.
work hard, play hard
MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 pm

BUMP!!!

Two suspects were arrested lastnight (12/15). News said they both had extensive criminal histories that included prison time.

Get a tall tall tree and a short piece of rope...
farmerc83
Duck South Addict

Postby farmerc83 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:03 am

Suspect charged on 12/19. Story below says Amanda was shot outside, her husband was shot inside.

http://www.wtva.com/content/news/breaki ... x?rss=2378
The two loudest sounds in the world are a BANG when you expect a CLICK and a CLICK when you expect a BANG.
Ryano
Veteran

Postby Ryano » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:18 am

They should fry that ni@@er!!!! man that pisses me off!!!
jdbuckshot
Duck South Addict

Postby jdbuckshot » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 am

Its getting worse across the state. The pizza hut in our town was robbed by an armed gunman during dinner time hours, he fired off a few round before running with the Loot. also had a young girl shot in the head with a small caliber rifle the same night, but sheis okay.

as soon as the holidays get here i am getting my concealed carry permit and a compact pistol, im not leaving the house with out it.

My prayers go out to the family
"The rich ..... who are content to buy what they have not the desire to get by their own exertions, These are the real enemies of Game."

Return to “General Discussion Forum”