Beretta Extrema 2 kick off

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
hatchdaddy
Veteran

Beretta Extrema 2 kick off

Postby hatchdaddy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I am looking to buy one thats used and im not sure if it has the kick off system or not. Not having much knowledge of the gun I was wondering what I could do to find out whether or not it had the KO system. It's a camo version with 28" barrell and the guy told me it was used very little and I must say it is pretty clean but then again im not a shotgun guy.

He tells me he will take $800 for it. I hear thats a decent deal. What are yalls thoughts? Thanks in advance
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” Anonymous
terickson

Re: Beretta Extrema 2 kick off

Postby terickson » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:25 pm

if it has the kick off system it will say it on the recoil pad. It will also have metal clips/pin on the bottom of the gun between the recoil pad and the end of the stock. The kick off system does not look like a normal recoil pad, it is a bit longer than the average. Mine was not totally black. It was almost as though the end of pad was clear to a point, if i remember right. It has been a while since i sold it. $800 is a great price if it is in good condition and fits you good.

Hope this helps
Kenny Boone
Veteran

Postby Kenny Boone » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Buy it !
hatchdaddy
Veteran

Postby hatchdaddy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

KB, you gonna buy it from me if i dont like it?

My question is, is it worth $800 if it doesn't have the KO System on it?

Don't mind buying it if its worth it.
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” Anonymous
blgros1
Duck South Addict

Postby blgros1 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

"I don't know what it is bout this time of year, don't know if my lip is to short or my toof is to long, but poooooo my lips is chap chap" poo poo brousard
redmondandmelvin
Veteran

Postby redmondandmelvin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:45 pm

even with out the KO the recoil is less than most due to the guns weight. I hunt with one and its a great gun. My buddies shoot the SBE 2 and I like the extrema much better
Kenny Boone
Veteran

Postby Kenny Boone » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Hatch, I got a wife that don't work(7 years now) and 2 youngins. I can't afford to to buy shells for that fancy gun.
BR549
Duck South Addict

Postby BR549 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:29 pm

hatchdaddy
Veteran

Postby hatchdaddy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”