Registered name for new pup

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
pharville
Veteran

Registered name for new pup

Postby pharville » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:47 am

Well I've been trying to come up with a registered name for my new girl and can't quite settle on one. Need some ideas. She is out of Taylorlab Downtown Cooter Brown and Franks lady of the night. Her name is Tillie and I'm wanting Downtown Tillie to be part of it. Help me think out of the box for something to with it.

Thanks,

PJ
southernmallard
Duck South Addict

Re: Registered name for new pup

Postby southernmallard » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey PJ

Try this one...

Tillie the Downtown Midnight Mistress :lol:

In all seriousness, this is a tough one. I'll keep thinking.
GRHRCH Hilltop's Peanut Butter Crackers MH QAA - "Nab"
Jackson's Record Chasing Redux - "Riley"

HAIL STATE
bookum1

Postby bookum1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorry to hijack the post, but I am looking for a name to register and was wondering why all of the thought is going into these registered names. Is it a matter of just having a clever name, or is it important to the registration.
pharville
Veteran

Postby pharville » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Personally I like having a cool named to be called out when I pass a hunt test. Also, look at pedigree's some names are pretty cool and stand out where some of them are just there. Of cource the extra letters before and after the name really what stands out anyways. I have come up with good names in the past, but just kinda stuck on what to register Tillie. Doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things.

What yall think about Rollin with Downtown Tillie.. Kinda like that one myslef...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”