well guys i gotta say

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Bonecollecter1111
Duck South Addict

well guys i gotta say

Postby Bonecollecter1111 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 am

i don't know why so many folks knock the honda big red so bad. that thing is a beast, and with that tranny ain't gotta worry bout it quiting when the water gets a lil deep. we'll see this next duck season if it does well in the gumbo, for the time being, the boys are having a blast gettiing to both go for a ride at the same time :D
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. -Isaac Newton

The problem with communication is the illusion that it actually happened!
DuckBoat
Veteran

Re: well guys i gotta say

Postby DuckBoat » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

It is not that it is bad its just that there is better out there.
Bonecollecter1111
Duck South Addict

Re: well guys i gotta say

Postby Bonecollecter1111 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:04 pm

haha, we'll see. seemed to me that alot of them used bells and whistles to hide mechincal faults. just to pick on polaris, the un named dealer told me if i didn't wanna worry too bad about snapped axles or belt issues, "definatly don't get the 800 (too much motor for the axles and belt to be durable)". told me that belts an axles were worst problems, but engines were not too far behind. well i have run a wide variety of honda machines, and honda is always short on amenities, but long on reliability and depenability. but i guess this could get to be like ford vs chevy topic, lol.

i'll get back about this machine in 10-15 yrs and let folks know how its doing :lol:
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. -Isaac Newton

The problem with communication is the illusion that it actually happened!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”