well, i'm moving to denver!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
feedcall
Duck South Addict

Re: well, i'm moving to denver!

Postby feedcall » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:14 pm

There are several rivers that I know pretty well within a couple of hours of Denver. It would like driving to the Delta to duck hunt for a day, but I can put you on some good trout water if you like to fly fish. PM me and I will be glad to share. I only get out there once or twice a year.
This is no longer a vacation, this is a quest, a quest for fun---Chevy Chase.
woundedduck
Duck South Addict

Postby woundedduck » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 pm

well i made it. i left yesterday at 1:30 pm and got here this morning at 7:30. straight drivin' 1289 miles. well, i did stop off at a bar in oklahoma city and had a slice of pizza and 2 pilsners for the very end of the game, a little after 10 i think? anyways, cost me around $450 in the damn z71. oh well, i get that paid back. thanks for all of the hints. i will be pming some of you. i appreciate it.

cameron
fieldt76
Veteran

Postby fieldt76 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Glad to hear you got there safely, seems like you made pretty good time.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 am

Go over to the Coors Brewing Co in Golden and take the tour. You get free beer at the end of the tour and it is right out of the barrel.. It is some kind of good. :D :D
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”