Dogs A Field false advertising

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Karen Klotthor
Veteran

Dogs A Field false advertising

Postby Karen Klotthor » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 am

To all clubs that are thinking of changing your old wingers to work like the Gunners Up wingers, the Metaorphosis Kits that Dogs a fields sells shows everything you need and states on their website everything you need. WELL THAT IT FALSE ADVERTISING
Pontchartrain HRC bought 19 kits and they did give us a 10% discount to the club, when we got them there were no hooks for the rings to hook to. After calling them, they did not make the order good. They took away our discount and gave us a 10.00 credit. Now the club has to go buy them at a higher price. You cannot use the kits without the hooks. The picture cleary shows the hooks included in the kit. JUST BEWARE OF WHAT YOU BUY FROM THEM.
rboudet
Veteran

Re: Dogs A Field false advertising

Postby rboudet » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 am

I have bought close to a thousand dollars in merchandise from them in the last 5 years with absolutely no problems. Had a few items lost in shipping, one was an expensive starter pistol the other a whistle, when I called to check on the order they shipped out new items that day with no questions asked. Always had great customer service.
Karen Klotthor
Veteran

Postby Karen Klotthor » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Bobby I am glad you had better luck than I did. Either way false advertising is still not good if you will not make the order right.
rsfavor
Regular

Postby rsfavor » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 pm

As Reagan said, "Trust, but verify". The product description does not say that the hooks are included. I know the hooks are in the picture, but when I go to a fast food restaurant, I don't expect my burger to look like the one on the commercial.
Karen Klotthor
Veteran

Postby Karen Klotthor » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 pm

RIcky, the product discription says everything you need to convert the wingers. Mickey did his homework on this and that is why we ordered there. Not everyone needs to agree with me on this, I just wanted to warn some folks that are thinking of doing the same thing as PHRC is doing.
Jay Dufour
Veteran

Postby Jay Dufour » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Yes,I saw the picture and read the description.I called Shayne to advise him to check into this descrepancy....left message...he didn't call back.I agree that you should get EVERYTHING you need. :twisted:
Karen Klotthor
Veteran

Postby Karen Klotthor » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 am

My point exactly, thanks Jay
rboudet
Veteran

Postby rboudet » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 am

All I am saying is I can't imagine Dogs Afield would loose the business over 5 dollars in hooks even though the Item Discriptions does not state the hooks are included. I do think they should have worded the ad a little differently.
Karen Klotthor
Veteran

Postby Karen Klotthor » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:11 pm

yeah well, 5.00 per winger. We ordered 19 kits not just one
Jay Dufour
Veteran

Postby Jay Dufour » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Also to depict the durn hooks IN THE PICTURE.....

Return to “General Discussion Forum”