Scatters Club

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
B & G Outdoors
Regular

Scatters Club

Postby B & G Outdoors » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Jay Mitchell
?1 2 0 0 is what channel cartoons come on

11 hours ago via Mobile Web • Like • Comment

o
Jay Mitchell I think some people are jealous of our cartoon number....I mean we can't help it that everybody can't watch cartoons
9 hours ago • Like
o
J.w. Campbell I like that number
9 hours ago • Like
o
Jay Mitchell Well they told us while were at home watching cartoons they would still be out there so....
9 hours ago • Like
o
Colby Mitchell Haha that's our cartoon channel... And we sell tickets if anyone wants to buy any... 5 dollars a piece for next year... If u wanna know how it is ask dylan randolf he watched it all year hahaha
9 hours ago • Like
o
J.w. Campbell Ha... them some bitch's can't stand it can they? They really gone be pissed next year when we take every hole out there...
9 hours ago • Like
o
Mary George Saunders Yall be nice
9 hours ago • Like
o
Colby Mitchell We can't help we hunt around a bunch of top waters mary george
9 hours ago • Like
o
J.w. Campbell Bein nice gets you nothin.. we just ain't nice people when it comes to our huntin...
8 hours ago • Like
o
Jay Mitchell I've never seen so many grown men cry like little girls
8 hours ago • Like
o
Colby Mitchell I know its ridiculous
8 hours ago • Like
o
J.w. Campbell They messed up what coulda been some good women when they made them guys..
7 hours ago • Like
o
Adam Carpenter ellll yeaaaa. goooo SCATTERCLUB! haha
6 hours ago • Like • 1 person
o
Dylan Randolph Hahahaha you boys make me laugh. An you spell Randolph like that so get my name right before you put it in something!!
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: Scatters Club

Postby donia » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm

tweeter?.....or twits?....or :?: :?:

i'm guessing the latter, but again, i'm just guessing here
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
deltaman
Veteran

Postby deltaman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Please keep us updated on this.. That's some good stuff right there haha
B & G Outdoors
Regular

Postby B & G Outdoors » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 pm

I thought it was pretty good duck hunting talk. May learn some thing from them since the 18 year old 4 year duck hunter is calling all the guys that have been hunting there for 20+ years "top waters"
crackhead
Duck South Addict

Postby crackhead » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:02 am

Heard one of em got a leave early award the other day! Those kids are what's wrong with duck hunting today. And for the record I've hunted around them.
When it come's to duck calling and duck killing its the indian not the arrow!
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

Give us some info on what in hell this is please.
JB Free
Veteran

Postby JB Free » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:06 am

Lodi, it's a wall post from facebook, that they probably didn't think everyone would see.
:D gonna be hard to "take every hole out there" when it goes to a draw because of the actions of a few hardcore waterfowlers like these guys.
How much wood, wood a wood duck-duck, if a wood duck wood duck wood?
mharville
Veteran

Postby mharville » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 am

This kinda stuff pisses me off. LITTLE BOYS thinking they are grown. Breaking the rules and provided more ammunition for people that do want to turn all these public land hunts into draws. Congrats BOYS, you put a lot of effort into making that a draw, if you didn't succeed this year i'm sure you will in time.

-Mitchell Harville
Grenada Mafia

HRCH Hanas Redline Golden Lake
B & G Outdoors
Regular

Postby B & G Outdoors » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 am

The conversation continues.......

? Colby Mitchell Oh yeah sorry dylan top water randolph I won't let it happen again hahaha
12 hours ago • LikeUnlike
?
Dylan Randolph Hahaha man the jokes just keep getting better...... Gonna be a sad sad season next year!
11 hours ago • LikeUnlike
?
Colby Mitchell Naw it won't because even if we don't kill any ducks it will be fun spankin yalls ass to the hole haha
?
J.w. Campbell Hahahaha.. gotta like that $#!+..
?
Colby Mitchell Haha they just don't know do they
?
Dylan Randolph Haha yeah we will see about all of that!
?
Colby Mitchell Aight guess we will
?
Dylan Randolph Yeah we will. You can count on that.
?
Colby Mitchell Haha ok
?
J.w. Campbell He better get more HP's that 45
?
Dylan Randolph I don't think it's gone have anything to do with HP's next year..... It's gone be who gets the lucky draw!!!!
6 hours ago • LikeUnlike
skintback

Postby skintback » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 am

I've Tried to post on this once already but it didn't show up? I'm going to try it again. It went a little something like this... Those kids are ridiculous! It's been a sh** show circus in the scatters from day one. I had one of them cut me off coming out of the landing almost putting his boat in mine spraying water and mud all over the guy riding with me. They have blocked the boat ramp on several different occassions. I got to the boat ramp one morning at 430 and couldn't even get in the parking lot to lanch my boat till 5. I've hunted holes the day after these kids and found limits of ducks and extra shells stashed in the trees, trash in every crack and hole of the trees. They hunt in groups anywhere from 6 to 10 everyone high balling while your trying to work ducks. And now they are bad mouthing everyone that hunts out there over the Internet?? Bad mouthing the same group of guys that took time out their lives to go to Jackson on a Wednesday to petition against the state making the scatters a draw, so that everyone could hunt it at free will. And this is the thanks those guys get?? To be disrespected all season long and to be disrespected over the Internet?? Piss poor attitudes and actions like theirs are the reason we are losing are hunting areas to draw! I hope you kids are proud when your jump shooting wood ducks off a creek cause you didn't get a DRAW to hunt any WMA's!!
B & G Outdoors
Regular

Postby B & G Outdoors » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 am

They are too cocky and stupid to understand what they are doing, and you cant fix stupid. When all you care about is shooting 500 shells and going 150 mph to the hole, the actual hunting and decoying ducks, gets pushed to the side. Thats if they even know how to.
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 am

Me and several other on this site spent countless hours and time off work trying to keep the Scatters from going to a draw and not a damn one of these kids showed up or wrote a letter. I went to bat for the public when the MS Dept of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks wanted to go to a draw. Never again will I waste my time defending this kind of crap....you can't defend it. I've tried to tell them that their actions would shut down freelance hunting forever in the Scatters, but it didn't take.
The truth of the matter is a few bad apples do spoil the bunch. With that said, you young grasshoppers are on your own. I will not help again, in fact I'm doing a 180 and will be recommending to the MDWF&P that it go to a draw and your facebook post will be there for Sam Polles, Larry Castle and others to read. I hate to admit that I was wrong, but I was.
You perkerwoods just pissed in your own cheerios as far as I'm concerned.
Last edited by Don Miller on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 am

excellent first post skintback! :wink:

and why does every line start with "haha" like...yaknow...like learn some english and stuff :?
Where'd who go?
B & G Outdoors
Regular

Postby B & G Outdoors » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am

I agree, the draw needs to be put in now.
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am

Last edited by donia on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”