Folks are something else!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
cmmj63
Regular

Folks are something else!

Postby cmmj63 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm

They have no regard for other people. I know all "well you should keep your animals penned up" stuff. But, running OFF the road to purposely kill someone's pet is just plain mean. They don't care a bit in the world about an 8 year old's tears and I hope they rot in HELL. If I was a rich man I would offer a huge reward to find out who it was. I'm not, so there you go.
Last edited by cmmj63 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dannyt
Regular

Re: Folks are something else!

Postby dannyt » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I agree! There are some sorry jerks out there! You see em do it? If I di I woulda went after em, I know that aint the smartest thing to do, but my anger would have got the best of me!!!!!!
cmmj63
Regular

Postby cmmj63 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Fortunately, I did not see them do it. It probably wouldn't have turned out very well for me if I had.
Drake2
Veteran

Postby Drake2 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 pm

This happened to me one time. I saw it. Guy pulled into the next driveway. I didn't even stop to put a shirt on, walked straight up to the guy and told him what I thought about it. Dog came up missing two weeks later. Guy was in an Entergy truck. See company truck still today but its not the same guy in it. Guess he changed areas. Not pointing the finger just yet but it sure is ironic don't you think?
torch
Duck South Addict

Postby torch » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:58 am

We had a guy that was giving tainted wiener's to dogs in our neighborhood. He got my chocolate lab and I confronted him. He said these dogs are wandering around the neighborhood and getting in my garbage. I apologized and told him I would keep my dog up and it's not the dogs fault its my fault and if he were to poison me I would kick his booty. I also told him if it happened again to anyone's dog in our neighborhood I would be back.

It takes a gutless human being to poison a dog.
Hayes Calls Prostaff
Crazy Anglers Pro Staff
Kick's Chokes Pro Staff
Crappie Logic Jigs Pro Staff
F&F Boats Prostaff
Dakota Decoys Prostaff
legends of the lower mars
Duck South Sponsor

Postby legends of the lower mars » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:07 pm

WHO DAT!

TOURNAMENT REDFISHING TEAM

A man may have many dogs in his life, but, a "True Legend" comes only once...

NOTICE! USERNAME SHOULD READ---"Legends of the Lower Marsh"
huntersmky
Duck South Addict

Postby huntersmky » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 am

this happened to me when I was 7 years old. A guy ran over one of my fiest intentionally and my neighbor just happened to get his tag number and called it in. When the law enforcement pulled him over they found a pound of weed in his car that was broke up in sacks already to sell and arrested him. He served 2 years in Parchman for his little mishap.

Talk about Karma.
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 am

"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
Plainsman04
Veteran

Postby Plainsman04 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 am

We had this little sumbeech next door growing up that would "spy" on my sister sometimes. He got mad because she wouldn't give him the time of day and he poisoned our chocolate lab. She was bad at getting out of anything you put her in but she would come back after a little while. She got out early one morning but came back pretty quickly shaking uncontrollably and barely able to walk. The look in that dog's eyes will be forever burned into my mind. It was horrible. We knew immediately what had happened and got her to the vet in time but he said a couple hours more and her liver would've shut down. We got the sheriff involved but since he couldn't find any hard evidence all he could do was give the boy a stern talking to. The boy's mom of course denied that her little angel could ever do anything like that. Well my sister caught him trying to peek in the window a couple nights later and snuck out the front door with her shotgun and run him off. Narey a shot was fired but the problem was pretty much solved after that. That was probably 7-8 years ago now but I'd still whoop that boys booty if I ever run into him again. Luckily they moved not long after that incident.
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Postby Dux Be Us » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:30 am

KEEP YOUR DOGS UNDER CONTROLL...I went out this morning to drive the boy up to the bus stop, Tutwiler(our chocalate lab) runs into the nieghbors unfenced back yard, where he runs into my nieghbor and his pit bull. The pit attacks Tutwiler...thats what they do. Thankfully dude got em broke up before the pit could latch on. It is our job as a pet owner to protect that pet. Tutwiler will not be going out front unless he's on a leash...period. Deer season is here guys, your dog wondering around is NOT a good idea as some numb nuts will kill your dog for "ruining" their hunt. I am sorry about your dog :wink:
" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock

Return to “General Discussion Forum”