SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Hammer
Veteran

SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Hammer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 am

Lets simplify things a little bit by boiling this down to what it is. SNOT has launched another high tech lynching against me by hijakcing a thread I started about a hunting club opporrtunity near Flroda. Granted the dues are high but that is because the land is for sale and the club represents a "TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT" situation. $1000 for that opportunity is just not that much money for a piece of land you can check out to see if you want to buy. Instead of turning the other cheek to SNOT/REMINGTON/STONEPONY/GODNWORB like I have for the last two years, I am fighting back this time.

SNOT'S name is TREVOR WALL. HE is from Clnton. As are KYLE AND KEITH SANDRDIDGE (STONEPONY AND GODNWORB) AND NICK (REMINGTON). SNOT's brother- ROE WALL- was in my club one year. ROE shot a 2.5 year old buck. I fined him $500 per club rules that he agreed to follow when he joined club, I let him work off $100 by mounting skull mount for me. He broke the nose out of the skull mount but I still gave him discount off fine. He did not shoot a doe. That is a $100 fine but I did not assess that fine. IN other words, he committed $600 worth of club rules violatons and I fined him $400. Earlier that fall he lonaed me a disc that was old, wore out and broke in the first 5 minutes I used it on a workday. It cost me/us a lot of time because the food plots could not be planted that day so I had to come back another day and plant them. It was nice of him to offer but the disc was not up to snuff from the second I put it in the dirt.

I offered to take the disc to welding shop but he said dont worry about it. The weld that broke might have cost $25 to fix but the disc needed a lot more work that than to get ir right. I gave him $200 off on fines yet I am crook for not fixing the disc? Now 2 years later Trevor Wall/SNOT, Nick/REMINGTON and the SANDRDIGE BOYS are attacking me here like they did on MDWFP Deer Forum last year. He has called me a liar, a cheat, a con and a scam. He started out by saying our hunting at BRHC is no good, then he said he was gonna take the lease from me. Why would he take the lease if the hunting was no good? He and his buddies have accussed me of all sorts of stuff that is 100% lies. They have brought my faith, my family, my business into this. Now they are attacking my friends.

I turned the other cheek for two years by just stikcing with the facts. That did not work and I have responded in a very un-Christ like fashion. I have challenged SNOT to a boxing match but he wont accept the challenge. I want a piece of him in a legal fashion that he cant file charges or sue me over and he is not man enough to accept the challenge. I am 50 years old and this is ridiculous but it is what it is. Every man has a breaking point and SNOT and his buddies have reached mine.

I got beaucoup buddies trying to get registered on DUCKSOUTH to expose SNOT and his lies but GH22 says the registrations have been down for three weeks. However, one of my buddies- RC OWENS- was able to get registered. His post is on Page 24 but I copied it and pasted it below so it would be at the top of this thread. I have told nothing but the truth for 24 pages of this crap and this post proves it.

THIS POST IS ON PAGE 24 OF THIS THREAD. IT IS FROM RC OWENS- CURRENT MEMBER OF BRHC:

Lord have mercy!

This is as bad as a bunch of teenage girls on Facebook!

This will be my second year to hunt BRHC. My experience has been nothing but positive. I knew the rules when I signed up for the club. Last year I never had a problem hunting where I wanted to, and never saw anyone else have any problems hunting where they wanted to. The folks that I met and hunted with all seemed to be a good bunch of guys, that were treated fairly, and everyone got along...even with the evil Mr. TLR. I actually like having rules, and if I were managing a club, I would have a laundry list of "do's" and "dont's" for rules because I have hunted with many yahoos that talk a good game, but when it comes showtime, and it's just a trigger between them and a deer, their judgment seems to change for the worse. I also don't have a problem that TLR changes the rules - usually to the members benefit. Last year we changes the bow season to open with the state, and we also opened up non - doe shooting days and sections b/c people were not shooting does. Most of last year's members got back in. for those who didn't, I don't think they had anything personally against TLR, nor the club. I personally had a guest break the rules and shoot an under aged buck. By the rule book, I should have been dismissed, which I was willing to do (I did agree to the rules PRIOR to joining the club). TLR was fair with me, and my friend. I also think he was EXTREMELY fair to another member who shot immature bucks.

Bottom line - His club. His Rules. In my 30+ years of deer hunting, I have learned one thing - Find a club that fits the way that you want to hunt. PERIOD. Otherwise your going to be miserable, and it always turns out bad...

This is not a club I would recommend to everyone, only folks that have the same goals in mind that TLR does.

Taking shots at a man's family, faith, and values is not to be taken lightly...and a deer hunting gossip forum is not the place to do it.

JMO

THERE IS A LOT MORE COMING FROM MY ALLIES IF THYE CAN GET REISTERED. I AM SURE THE LOGAN HATERS'S WILL ATTACK THEM TOO AND COME BACK SPEWING MORE OF THEIR VENOM BUT AT LEAT THE UNBIASED OBSERVERS WIL KNOW THE TRUTH.
Last edited by Hammer on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Re: CLUB NEAR FLORA

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 am

come on now .....
My name is Rick Daughtry.......

Well, I had a lot of money, but to the city went
I met too many good looking girls and that's where my money went
Yeah I know just where it went
No I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.
Hammer
Veteran

SNOT vs. HAMMER

Postby Hammer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 am

See below
Last edited by Hammer on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Guess ill have to keep shooting them 135/155 in my bottom behind the house......

Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Sounds like the Lord has blessed you- Be sure to give Him praise nd thanksgiving like the Book says!
Bigpoppa
Duck South Addict

Postby Bigpoppa » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:24 am

:shock:
The poster formerly known as Xpress
BIG TIMBER
Duck South Addict

Postby BIG TIMBER » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:36 am

Heres to Long Legged Women, Banded Greenheads, and Long Spurs!!!
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 pm

See below
Last edited by Hammer on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 pm

I dont disagree with you Big Timber. Then again, when you consider that the average cost of paid hunt is $100 PER DAY for doves, $200-$300 for ducks and $500-$1000 for deer, where does that leave you?
BIG TIMBER
Duck South Addict

Postby BIG TIMBER » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:37 pm

I don't know where it leaves me, I hope I never have to go thru the whole leasing process year aftter year, but if it did leave me having to pay 40 to 50 dollar per acre for lease, then I would look for a new club or take advantage of some of the great WMA's in the state Mississippi. I don't see the prices per acre going down anytime soon. Good for some, bad for others since everyone is after that "Mega Giant"
Heres to Long Legged Women, Banded Greenheads, and Long Spurs!!!
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:29 am

There you go causing trouble again SNOT. It is irrelevant whether you would join one of my clubs because I would not allow you in. Your name is either Keith or Kyle Sandridge, yall are from Clinton and it was you or your brother that fell out a tree and darn near killed his self last year while hunting on land you did not have permission to hunt. One of my buddies was one of the paradmedics that came in on the rescue and he told me all about it.

Lets set the record straight right now. It was not my fault that your buddy- Roe Wall of Clinton- broke the rules of my club at Raymond back in 2007-08. Rules that he signed an agreement not to break. But he was a man about it. He paid his fine and moved on. On the other hand, you have never let it go- even though it did not involve you in the first place, even though I did not fine Roe for not shooting the doe he was required to shoot by club rules and even though I gave him a break on the fine for the illegal buck he shot by hiring him to do a skull mount for me. You and your brother even wanted to argue about the age of the buck Roe Wall killed even though two different wildlife biologists aged that buck at 2.5 years old.

You and your brother attacked me on this message board for fining your buddy-- Roe Wall - for shooting that camp illegal buck but you did not stop there. You or your brother suggested on this message board that I used a trail cam photo from 2006 that was not taken on my club to entice folks to join the club. That lie blew up in your face when I produced a 2007 photo of the same buck taken on my club the next year and then another photo of the same buck dead in 2008! Yet you have never apologized for spreading that lie or for attacking me over fining Roe Wall and now you start this garbage up again. What is wrong with you?

For the record, we consistently kill 120"-140" bucks, sometimes kill bigger bucks, kill a bunch of does and have a great time doing it, yet you want to dog me anytime I post an opening in my club on this forum. Darn right I fined Roe Wall just like I fined a guest last year for shooting a 1.5 year old buck and I fined a different member for shooting a 2.5 year old buck. I got a club full of guys not breaking the rules so if somebody breaks them- and I find out about it- I am gonna fine them. That is what the rules are for. They are not guidelines- they are rules.

What is wrong with you? I hoped - and prayed- that the accident last year would change your perspective on deer hunting but obviously it has not. I have given an awful lot of my time and energy to promoting hunting and conservation in this fine state and I deserve better than to be dogged by a scumbag like you. I have turned the other cheek in dealing with you for two years but that has not worked so I will try something else this time around if you persist in attacking my good name.
Last edited by Hammer on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 am

Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 am

See below
Last edited by Hammer on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 pm

In his post above, SNOT said:

"Do some legwork and some networking and you can find great hunting- sometimes for nothing..."

FYI MS DUCKS members. That is SNOT's code words for screwiing little old ladies, senior citizens and poor folks out of their hunting rights without paying them anything for it. There are old folks and poor folks that dont know that hunting leases can generate them some much needed revenune. It is just flat wrong to take advantage of folks like that and SNOT is a master of it. He also hunts land that is owned by out of state landowners with no permission to hunt that land. It is outright trespassing...

You should also know that what SNOT calls "good hunting" is defined only by a buck that comes off a place...Most folks call where he hunts "urban hunting" and a lot of folks dont care to hunt where trucks and cars are driving by, kids are playing in their backyards, etc.. Nothing wrong with it if that works for you but don't be fooled by what he calls "good hunting"...

SNOT, you are scum and I am calling you scum. I turned the other cheek with you for two years but you would not let it go. I fined Roe Wall because he broke the rules of my club. You werent a member of the club yet you have made it your business to attack me ever since. You should have quit messing with me while you were ahead. I am a Christian and I know it is wrong, but you have brought out my Old Testament side. I will not rest until I get some justice over the wrongs you have committed against me.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”