SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Seymore » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Because I don't like rules that would subject to an idiot dictator who, prevents me from enjoying all the pleasures of killing a nice deer (please refer back to the copyright discussions), breaks equipment and doesnt' fix it, profits from other members, and on and on and on; then I am an outlaw and just a killer.

Yep, then I'm just an outlaw and killer I reckon.

Gulfcoast is the man. I wouldn't mess with him either.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey GULFCOAST: Check PM.
vanilla guerilla

Postby vanilla guerilla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Roe Wall- brother of Trevor Wall/SNOT- is a case in point. Not only did he shoot an illegal buck, not only did he leave a lot of trash in and around stands he hunted, not only did he permanently alter camo (all our tripods have camo around tehm to the point that you can stand up and deer cant see you), not only did he mount a frigging light in a shooting house, but he also could not kill a doe on a club that is infested with them. I have gone easy on Roe ever since this attack broke but them is the facts boys."

Logan, Roe Wall here. That bashing came from nowhere! I have been completly out of all of this since all of this started back on the MDWFP forum.You had been posting my name all over this site for the past two weeks. Not real sure why. But when you call me out like you did I have to respond in defense of myself. You know me and you know that Im not one to start crap and that is not my intent.But you made me look like a sorry !@# in what you wrote about me so I will just put my side in. Nothing personal, just facts;

Shooting House ilt and pad for that stand myself for everyone at BRHC to use since there were no covered stands there and no stand on the foodplot. As far as the light goes, that was for my daughter who was eight atthe time and wanted to come with me some. Wanted her to have a light if we got there early or stayed til dark so she wouldnt get scared. Tell me what the problem was there. This is the first I have heard of it.

-Altered Camo"- All of the "stands" there are wrapped in burlap. I could not see out of them with out moving all around or moving it out of the way evertime I wanted to look through binos or get my gun up. I cut small strips of my pull rope and tied up spots just enought to see out with out moving. Whats wrong with that. I didnt "alter" anything. Untie the string and its like it was never there.

-Does. You state that I did not shoot any does. That is wrong. I killed one on 12/9 off the 18-1 field. Yes I did see some early in the year and looking back I should have shot them early. The rut came and Im not going to shoot one then, then all deer disappeared. I had my own log book I kept just like the one for BRHC. It was pretty much 0-0-0 everytime I went for the last month. Had I know I would have defenitly taken care of that earlier in the year. But as for you saying you "took it easy one me" for not shooting a doe(s) that is just wrong.

-Trash- No idea. Not even answering that one???

-The illegal buck- Yes I shot an illegal buck by BRHC rules,125"+ or cull at 4.5 years old. You make it sound like my "overestimate of hunting skills and not being able to judge a deer in the field" are the reason. Thats not right. I made a split second decision and made the wrong one. Logan, you know the scenario but for whoever doesnt Ill do my best to explain, since I feel like Im now the poster boy for the 4 point rule on ducksouth and BRHC! January 10, hunted a tripod on about a 450-500yd long dozer cut with a swampy area on the right and surrounded bu cutover. I hear splashing all in the water and get ready for whatever to cross. I have my gun up and 6 does run across. The a buck runs out and stops looking down the lane away from me about 250 yards down. Really can not judge a deer by body size for the most part this time of year as you all know because they are run down from chasing does. I knew he was not a 150" but thought border line 125", and having hunted my !@# off all year and this being the first buck I had to stop and even think twice about, I shot. When I got to him he was missing his left brow and had a 1/2" G3 on his right side. Not at all what I thought but the way he was turned I could not see that. Which Im sure by some peoples view makes me a complete joke of a hunter. If so I couldnt care less. Passed way bigger ones tha him in my life.Honest mistake and that makes me no less a hunter than anyone else. If I were trying to just smoke an illegal I would have not made the first call to Logan when I got to the buck and said, I may have fu**ed up. Im not trying to make it sound like it should have been a cull either. Defeintly not a 4.5 y/o so that wouldnt matter. Logan and I both had him aged by MDWFP biologists. His source says 2.5, mine says 3.5. Makes no difference anyway. Lets agree to disagree. So I am fines $500 for the deer. Absolutly no problem on my end as it has been said otherwise on a few things posted about and not by me on here.

I offerd the shooting house (the one with the light in it) to Logan for the fine. He said no. Wanted cash money. That was fine. He asked me if I was having my deer mounted and I said I was going to skuill mount it. He said he would knock off $100 if I did a 6 point he shot so I did. The nose was accidently broken when I slipped and fell in all the brains and sh#t I had blown out with my pressure washer. Had a Clinton Cop and another buddy to vouch if needed there with me! Told Logan what happened and he said to bring it to him.

This is where things start changing.. Logan send me a text a few days after he gets his skull back and says "you owe $500,when you pay" (still have the msg on my phone). We had a deal so I call him thinking maybe it was a joke or something. It wasnt and I was told that the mount was crap and he was not going to knock off the $100. Well that pissed me off a little and we had a efw words. Thats when he informed me that these fine can be settled in small claims court! That is where all of this court junk got started. It was during this time that the now famous disc came to mind. I didnt care when it was broken. I let Logan borrow it because we didnt have one to plant fields and It broke. Can't say that it was anything he did and I did not ask him to pay for it. If I had borrowed a something and it broke while im using it, I would pay no matter what. And the only reason I bring that up is because it was said that it was a *!@#@* disc with crappy welds. The thing was less than 3 years old and I had never had a problem out of it. Things break so nobig deal. But saying my disc is a piece of *!@#@* after I offer it to you to use is pretty sorry if you ask me. I was also never offered anything to have it fixed like was posted, only a recomendation for a good welder. I had the disc fixed and that was the end of the story as far as I was concerned. I guess all that came to mind after Logan said our deal with the mount was off. I went the next day and got my shooting house and stands out of there. A week or so after Logan and I met up so I could get my skull back and pay my fine to him. He told me that I was right about the broken nose not being a big deal and was a very simple fix, and said he would keep the deal, knocking off the $100. We talked a few minutes and shook hands and left on good terms as far as I was concerned.

Like I said before. I did not want to get on here and get in this Mickey Mouse Bull Sh*t. I have way bigger things to worry about like 3 kids and a job. Just have to clarify a few things since it was brought up.

Logan, best I can remember all of this stuff with BRHC came up when a deer that was shot out there had pics posted. Then someone posted a trailcam pic of what people thought were the same buck and thats when you (BRHC Mgr) started calling some folks out and I think rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Most of the rules were brought up by you when talking about the management of BRHC.

As I said before. Im not posting any of this to throw gas on the fire and none of this is personal. But you called me, a former member of BRHC, out for no reason at all and I just wanted to state facts on what you brought me into. I have never jumped in any debate that has had anything to do with Logan Russel and/or Battle of Raymond Hunting Club, out respect and thinking that everything between you and I was good. All I would have asked for is the same respect and not bring my first and last name on a public forum, them bash me for absolutly nothing. Maybe some people who read this will think better of you thatn before and some maybe not. My intent is not to do either but clear up what was said about me.
The Land Man
Veteran

Postby The Land Man » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Micah
Site Admin

Postby Micah » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”